Luelle Consulting Category Manager Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Category Manager jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Luelle Consulting Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Luelle Consulting Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Luelle Consulting Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.luelleconsulting.co.za You can apply now for Category Manager at Luelle Consulting Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Luelle Consulting Category Manager Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Category Manager is being conducted is Luelle Consulting Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.luelleconsulting.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Luelle Consulting Category Manager Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Luelle Consulting Category Manager Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Luelle Consulting Category Manager Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Luelle Consulting Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
| Category Manager
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Luelle Consulting Organization Required
|R800 000 – R900 000 Yearly
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Luelle Consulting Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Luelle Consulting Category Manager Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Luelle Consulting Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.luelleconsulting.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Luelle Consulting Category Manager Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Luelle Consulting Category Manager Careers Jobs 2022 Description
A global brand in the FMCG space is looking for a seasoned Category Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing category strategies within Media, Production and Brand Activation space across Africa.
- Putting SLAs in place for all suppliers
- Supplier and contract Relationship Management, record keeping of all engagements
- Marketing / Brand Manager and Trade Marketing Manager is consulted
- Maintaining database of contracts and approved suppliers.
- Classification of all components within the Media, Agency, and General Procurement Category
- Supplier identification, selection, and Relationship Management
- Establish meeting and communication routines within Procurement Team (Bi-Weekly One on Ones, Bi-Weekly Team Meetings etc.)
- Establish meeting and communication routines with Internal Customers and Stakeholders
- Development of annual sourcing calendar, presented to HOD and Op’s Director
- Annual sourcing calendar management
- Business scope to be covered with Media and Marketing Agencies
- Development of negotiation strategy aligned and execute with internal stakeholders – Procurement to lead the process
- Category strategy development and implementation. (Clearly defined cost models / structures and scope baselines, go to market strategy and contract management Suppliers briefed in accordance with Technical Specifications and requirements and Marketing / Trade Marketing / Sales requirements
- Innovative solutions developed and presented to internal stakeholders
- Commercial negotiations with suppliers to ensure best fit for purpose items are contracted in line with Commercial scope and specifications.
- Conducting Supplier Vetting annually and as new Suppliers are added
- Compiling a preferred supplier database per Category per region which is updated annually and published on My Portal
- Putting NDAs in place for all suppliers
Experience & Qualification:
- BCom Degree
- 5 years’ experience in a procurement environment with a proven history of managing supplier partnerships within the Media and Marketing agency portfolio.
- Procurement and tender experience is essential, evidence of cost model development, strategy development and implementation.
- FMCG industry will be an advantage.
Please note the above is the minimum criteria to be considered for the position – If you do not meet the criteria, you will not be shortlisted.
NB – If you have not heard back from us in 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will however be kept on our database for any future positions that may match your skills and competencies
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Luelle Consulting Category Manager Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.