Lubrizol Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Lubrizol jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Lubrizol Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Lubrizol Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Lubrizol SA (PTY) LTD Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.lubrizol.com You can apply now for Plant Manager South Africa – Durban Production Site at Lubrizol Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Lubrizol Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Plant Manager South Africa – Durban Production Site is being conducted is Lubrizol Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.lubrizol.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Lubrizol Recruitment Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Lubrizol South AfricaVacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Lubrizol Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Lubrizol Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Plant Manager South Africa – Durban Production Site
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Lubrizol Organization Required
|MSc in Chemical Engineering
|Jobs in Isipingo, KwaZulu-Natal
|R 608 341 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Lubrizol Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Lubrizol Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Lubrizol Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.lubrizol.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Lubrizol Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Lubrizol Careers Jobs 2022 Description
The Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is committed to enabling a sustainable future. Our unmatched science unlocks immense possibilities at the molecular level, driving sustainable and measurable results to help the world Move Cleaner, Create Smarter and Live Better. Our solutions are used by people every day, improving billions of lives around the world.
We value diversity in professional backgrounds and life experiences. By enabling a consistent, unbiased, and transparent recruitment process, Lubrizol seeks to create a positive experience for candidates so we can get to know them at their best. We recognize unique work and life situations and offer flexibility, ensuring our employees feel engaged and fulfilled in every aspect of life.
Durban is the third most populous city in South Africa after Johannesburg and Cape Town and the largest city in KwaZulu-Natal. Our production site in Durban counts with around 70 employees with a full process production circle, stockage and deliver of our world class products.
As Plant Manager for our production site in Durban, you will provide overall leadership to manufacturing team. (i.e. Production, Warehouse, QAL, Maintenance, Projects, HSE & Security function) following the quality, environmental and safety policy of Lubrizol and showing full commitment to the Quality and Environment Management System.
The Durban site Plant Manager is responsible for translating the Lubrizol mission and vision of the site ensuring the effective planning and execution of all activities needed to support delivery of products and services to our customers. This is done at optimal cost control while ensuring the overall safe operation of the facility follows all laws, regulations, and company standards, and with no adverse impact on employees, the environment, and the community in which we operate.
You will have the opportunity to lead and develop the plant organization and plant team members to achieve company objectives and ensure future success. Foster a culture of commitment and safety excellence will be your aim.
The Plant Manager will be a member of the local management team under the leadership of the General Manager.
- Manage the Health, Safety, and Environment programs at the site in a way that ensures 100% compliance with all laws, regulations, and company standards, with a goal of zero injuries, spills, releases to the environment, or significant process safety incidents (fires, explosions, damage to assets and property, etc).
- Create, manage, and remain accountable for Plant budget (Maintenance, Overhead, Fixed, and Utility Costs). Ensure the plant remains in compliance and ethics control procedures.
- Develop annual Capex plan that is complementary & consistent to long term sustainability & improved capability & reliability of the site operations
- Ensure effective execution of production plan. Deliver the expected quality, efficiency, cost, and delivery performance.
- Monitor and assess the KPI efficiency expectation for both material and quality efficiency. Ensure the efficient conversion from raw materials into finished products.
- Ensure and improve plant reliability, including managing and executing the short- and long-term capital investment.
- Maintain the Plant assets (land, buildings, processes, and infrastructure) in a way that ensures full realization capability of the plant capacity now and into the future.
- Manage and develop the plant organization and employees. Maintain a high performing-high-ethics-high morale culture.
- Manage and develop the plant organization and plant workforce. Ensure that the employees possess the formal credentials, experience, training, and behavioural competencies needed to execute the business plans
Education & Experience
- MSc in Chemical Engineering and/or Mechanical Engineering background is mandatory.
- Proven track record in a process/production/engineering role within a production environment.
- Previous experience with Process Safety regulations and management systems, and all other related chemical industry HSES practices and requirements.
- Manufacturing supervisory experience in leadership with a minimum of 7 years is suitable.
- Experience working in a global organization where stakeholders and project team members are geographically dispersed within a matrix organization.
You may be the perfect fit if you are in possession of the following skills:
- Excellent leadership skills interacting with senior leaders and team across.
- An advanced user in Microsoft Projects Excel, PPT etc. & Project management skills.
- Continuous improvement mindset. Sound understanding and demonstrated competency in use of statistics, and various formal problem-solving methodologies (DMAIC, 5-WHY, Use of PDCA). LEAN Enterprise Systems as well as continuous improvement (5S) are a plus.
- Outstanding communication and networking skills with good spoken and written English. Zulu will be advantageous.
Lubrizol Vacancies location :Isipingo, KwaZulu-Natal
If you’re interested in the position, we encourage you to apply. Lubrizol is always looking for candidates who embody our cultural beliefs in everything they do. If you’re All In, Lead Decisively, Take Action, Think External, and can Be Courageous, Lubrizol could be the place for you.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Lubrizol Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.