Life St Georges Hospital Vacancies 2022 Apply Online @www.lifehealthcare.co.za
Are you interested in Life St Georges Hospital jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Life St Georges Hospital Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Life St Georges Hospital Application form.
Life St Georges Hospital Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.lifehealthcare.co.za You can apply now for Unit Manager Maternity & Post Natal Unit at Life St Georges Hospital Port Elizabeth Careers Jobs Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Life St Georges Hospital Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Life St Georges Hospital is being conducted is Life St Georges Hospital Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.lifehealthcare.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Life St Georges Hospital Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Life St Georges Hospital Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Life St Georges Hospital Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization||Life St Georges Hospital Vacancies Recruitment Portal|
|Name of the Post||Unit Manager Maternity & Post Natal Unit|
|Last Date to Apply||14 July 2022|
|Qualification||Degree or Diploma in Nursing|
|Mode of Application||Online|
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Life St Georges Hospital Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Life St Georges Hospital Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Life St Georges Hospital Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.lifehealthcare.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Life St Georges Hospital Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
A vacancy exists for a Unit Manager for the Maternity & Post Natal Unit based at Life St George’s Hospital. The position reports to the Nurse Manager, Maureen Khoza. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and coordinating clinical practice and resources within the unit to achieve the company and hospital objectives of quality, growth and people.
Effective clinical leadership
- Lead the implementation of the nursing care plan and co-ordinate and facilitate the delivery of the correct treatment plan within the correct MDT program in order to achieve clinical outcomes.
- Function as clinical expert in achieving patient outcomes.
- Ensure competence of staff and students, determine and drive criteria for effective professional socialization, create an environment conducive to learning and provide feedback to relevant stakeholders.
- Promote customer satisfaction within unit, address customer complaints, conduct quality care rounds and clinical practice audits to monitor care levels and report accordingly.
- Implement national quality initiatives within unit with the focus on improved clinical outcomes and report accordingly.
- Identify clinical and safety risks and trends in all of the above, implement corrective action where necessary and monitor on an ongoing basis.
- Initiate and drive unit specific best operating practice, communicate these for wider implementation and participate in hospital specific marketing initiatives.
Effective leadership and people management
- Demonstrate visible leadership in respect of LHC values, operating model, Nursing strategy and image of the profession, actively sponsor LHC initiatives and projects to ensure continued and improved productivity.
- Drive and manage all people related processes within unit.
Effective financial management (including equipment)
- Participate in business planning and budgeting processes and manage nursing costs according to budget.
- Manage stock utilization and drive product management processes within unit together with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure staff are trained on the operation of equipment within unit and together with relevant stakeholders ensure equipment is in working order to provide a safe patient environment.
Effective relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Build and maintain productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. HOD’s, Enabling functions, patients, family members, service providers etc.) through ongoing communication and feedback.
- Build and maintain productive relationships with doctors by agreeing professional code of conduct, driving and monitoring effective communication regarding positive patient outcomes, functioning as an advocate for LHC and communicate impact of industry challenges on the Nursing profession.
- Degree or Diploma in Nursing
- Certified qualification in the specialist discipline is essential – Midwifery
- Current registration with SANC as Midwife
- Relevant experience in maternity or post-natal units required
- Proven leadership and people management skill would be most advantageous
- Basic understanding of labour legislation, financial and chain management principles
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players would be an advantage
- Computer proficiency required
- Driver’s license and ability to travel
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Action orientation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Leading by example
- Motivating and developing people
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Life East London Private Hospital Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .