Life Beacon Bay Hospital Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Life Beacon Bay Hospital jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Life Beacon Bay Hospital Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Life Beacon Bay Hospital Application form.
Life Beacon Bay Hospital Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.lifehealthcare.co.za You can apply now for Pre-Admissions Clinical Assessor at Life Beacon Bay Hospital Careers Jobs Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Life Beacon Bay Hospital Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Life Beacon Bay Hospital is being conducted is Life Beacon Bay Hospital Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.lifehealthcare.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Life Beacon Bay Hospital Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Life Beacon Bay Hospital Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Life Beacon Bay Hospital Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization||Life Beacon Bay Hospital Vacancies Recruitment Portal|
|Name of the Post||Pre-Admissions Clinical Assessor|
|Last Date to Apply||11 July 2022|
|Location||Beacon Bay North, East London|
|Mode of Application||Online|
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Life Beacon Bay Hospital Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Life Beacon Bay Hospital Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Life Beacon Bay Hospital Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.lifehealthcare.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Life Beacon Bay Hospital Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
A vacancy exists for a Pre-Admissions Clinical Assessor, based at Life Beacon Bay Hospital, reporting to the Patient Services Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the financial and clinical administrative risks pertaining to future patient admissions.
Manage pre-admission risk –
- Perform clinical assessments and document clinical history.
- Ensure all pre-admissions are accurately clinically coded in accordance with the coding standards
- Efficient and proactive pre-admission of all patients in accordance with Group protocol and close liaison with Case Management and National Credit Risk Departments to minimise risk exposure to the Hospital.
- Ensure high standard of documentation and capture of relevant information for all admissions through hands on supervision and training.
- Maintain a high level of customer focus amongst all staff at the Pre-Admission Clinic to the benefit of the Hospital, Public and Doctors.
- Optimal management of bed and theatre bookings through close liaison with ward and Doctor’s rooms
- Sound working knowledge and application of Funds relevant rules and limits.
- Manage authorisations requests and benefit confirmations i.e. prosthesis benefit confirmation
- Monitor insurance verification with funder
- Monitor workflow processes
- Identify and monitor gaps and risks and implement corrective actions accordingly.
Ensure effective management of quality outputs
- Adhere to ISO 9001 standards
- Perform quality walkabouts and implement corrective measures, where appropriate
- Implement and monitor quality improvement programmes through power teams
- Adhere to patient services escalation processes
- Monitor Q-evaluator score and implement corrective measures, where appropriate
- Investigate internal and external stakeholder complaints and take appropriate action
- Drive adherence to customer service standards
Ensure and promote operational excellence
- Drive compliance to LHC policies regarding authorisations and deviations
- Implement corrective actions, where necessary
- Monitor reports
- Monitor and adhere to patient services policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance to service level agreements with internal and external stakeholders
- When operationally required, assist the case management team with case management duties and responsibilities.
Ensure effective management of relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Foster and maintain healthy relationships with internal stakeholders
- Provide relevant feedback and information on concerns or issues raised by internal stakeholders
- Implement corrective actions on deviations directly impacting on case management processes
- Monitor of and advice on effective and regular communication with external stakeholders
- Manage escalated concerns from Case Managers with external stakeholders
- Nursing Qualification, preferably Professional Nurse or Enrolled Nurse with at least three to five years’ experience
- Current SANC registration
- Knowledge of hospital patient services and case management processes
- Knowledge and understanding of CPT & ICD coding
- Knowledge of Funder contracts, scheme rules, exclusions and benefits
- Understanding of private hospital industry and practices
- Computer proficiency
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Leading my example (Key for Managers)
- Motivating and developing people(Key for Managers)
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Life Beacon Bay Hospital Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .