Life Bay View Hospital Vacancies 2022 Apply
Posted On July 9, 2022
Life Bay View Hospital Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Life Bay View Hospital jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Life Bay View Hospital Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Life Bay View Hospital Application form.
Life Bay View Hospital Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.lifehealthcare.co.za You can apply now for Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary – Urology at Life Bay View Hospital Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Life Bay View Hospital Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Life Bay View Hospital is being conducted is Life Bay View Hospital Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.lifehealthcare.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Life Bay View Hospital Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Life Bay View Hospital Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Life Bay View Hospital Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Life Bay View Hospital Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary – Urology
|Last Date to Apply
||11 July 2022
||R 420 000.00 Yearly
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Life Bay View Hospital Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Life Bay View Hospital Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Life Bay View Hospital Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.lifehealthcare.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Life Bay View Hospital Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
A vacancy exists for Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary, in the Urology/Surgical & General Ward based at Life Bay View Hospital. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring delivery of uncompromising quality care in line with Company strategic objectives and applicable Health /Nursing legislation.
Ensure effective quality management systems by:
Ensure daily utilization of customer-feedback cards as part of customer excellence management
Meet customer needs and expectations
Report all customer complaints to the UM.
Attending and participating in review and ward meetings in order to ensure conformance to QMS audit standards
Performing, understanding and complying with the company infection control standards in order to adhere to PPE standards and procedures
Adhering to safety measures
Ensure optimum operational efficiencies by:
Ensuring correct and accurate charging of stock used
Correctly reporting and recording of patient movements/transfer/discharge
Ensuring correct and proper usage and maintenance of equipment
Ensuring personal absenteeism is minimised and justified
Working flexible hours in order to minimize agency costs and show willingness to assist other departments
Ensure effective quality patient care by:
Performing and completing tasks assigned
Ensuring patient hygiene, comfort and safety is measured in accordance with the nursing care plan
Ensure a safe patient environment
Following the correct techniques and wearing of PPE’s
Monitoring and recording patient intake and outputs
Ensuring the management and preparation of surgical and diagnostic procedures
Safe and competent execution of clinical care
Demonstrating professional socialisation:
Building and maintaining healthy relationships with internal and external customers and supporting all new staff members with the orientation program
Be a positive team player
- Needs to be registered as an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary with SANC
- Previous experience in Paediatric Units is preferred
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players would be an advantage
- Computer proficiency would be an advantage
- Driver’s license and ability to travel
- Able to work flexible shifts, day and night duty
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Leading by example
- Motivating and developing people
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Life Bay View Hospital Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .