Latitude Resource Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Latitude Resource jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Latitude Resource Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Latitude Resource Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Latitude Resource Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @latitude-resource.co.za You can apply now for Planner (Retail, Fashion, Apparel) at Latitude Resource Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Latitude Resource Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Planner (Retail, Fashion, Apparel) is being conducted is Latitude Resource Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. latitude-resource.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Latitude Resource Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Latitude Resource Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Latitude Resource Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Latitude Resource Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Planner (Retail, Fashion, Apparel)
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Latitude Resource Organization Required
|Bachelor’s Degree in math
|Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
|R 270 000 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Latitude Resource Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Latitude Resource Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Latitude Resource Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at latitude-resource.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Latitude Resource Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Latitude Resource Careers Jobs 2022 Description
A market leader in retail (Fashion, Apparel & Travel) with expertise & world class infrastructure to house iconic international & local fashion brands, is hiring a Planner to join their Johannesburg team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of an established, but also rapidly expanding fashion house. Overall Responsibilities
- The Planner is responsible for assisting to maximize business profits through effective management of Stores merchandise assortment through the product life cycle of the merchandise in each store group.
- Financial Accountability Trading the Stores to maximize Profit in each Sector / Grade / Store Type Planning a Strategic Framework around Space, Customers, Store Status, Grade, and Capacity Team Management and Development
- Range Management optimized to each stores potential Optimization of profitability by store and store type / group Overall Tasks
- Analyze Sales and store reports weekly on a Monday with the planner, checking stock levels and store covers by store by category to ensure stores have sufficient stock to achieve their sales plans.
- Pull SIT (stock in transit) and SOR (stock on Request) reports by store and analyze accordingly.
- Manage overstocked stores by adjusting allocations and taking the necessary actions
- Review store / range grades and optimums regularly taking store segmentation into consideration
- Liaise with the warehouse daily to ensure dispatches are done timeously
- Responsible for putting opening stock packages together for new store openings through allocation of stock from the DC and via branch-to-branch transfers if need be.
- Monitor and react to new store performance, adjusting the stock package accordingly
- Manage stock movements to the liquidation stores.
- Replenishment maintenance / analysis
- Consolidation analysis
- Responsible for allocating the right stock to the right store at the right time in the right quantities.
- Compilation of reports – sit with Planner to analyse
- Manage the wholesale portfolio
- Conduct size and store grid analysis timeously.
- Assist the planner with adhoc reports and analysis. Skills and Experience
- Strong financial and commercial business acumen
- Bachelor’s Degree in math, business, fashion related field, or equivalent experience
- At Least 2 years relevant retail experience in a Planner role within the fashion industry
- Proven track record of effective stock management in a fashion business
- Ability to coach, develop and lead an allocator
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective, proven negotiation, influencing, planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge of competitors with the ability to form educated opinions to effect commercial
- Ability to manage key relationships effectively to deliver business strategy
- Understands the customer and responds effectively to their needs
- Have an understanding of all critical path elements and product life cycle
- Confident and engaging communicator with the ability to deliver presentations and influence key stake holders
- Strong Computer Skills
- Ability to collaborate, influence, and work cohesively with other core business disciplines / functions most notably Retail Team, Visual Merchandising Team, Marketing, IT, and Finance.
- Ability to manage and influence upwards (key Senior Management up to CEO) – on strategically important decisions and consequences of business decisions.
Salary R15k to R25k, dependant on experience
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Latitude Resource Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.