ISASA Intermediate Phase Educator Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.isasa.org You can apply now for Intermediate Phase Educator Grade 4 at Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa Careers Portal
ISASA Intermediate Phase Educator Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.isasa.org
Are you interested in ISASA Intermediate Phase Educator jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely ISASA Intermediate Phase Educator Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download ISASA Intermediate Phase Educator Application form.
ISASA Intermediate Phase Educator Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.isasa.org You can apply now for Full-Time F.A.L. Sesotho Teacher at ISASA Intermediate Phase Educator Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
ISASA Intermediate Phase Educator Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of ISASA Intermediate Phase Educator is being conducted is ISASA Intermediate Phase Educator Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.isasa.org
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
ISASA Intermediate Phase Educator Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
ISASA Intermediate Phase Educator Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
ISASA Intermediate Phase Educator Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization||Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa Vacancies Recruitment Portal|
|Name of the Post||Intermediate Phase Educator Grade 4|
|Last Date to Apply||25 July 2022|
|Location||Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Mode of Application||Online|
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding ISASA Intermediate Phase Educator Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the ISASA Intermediate Phase Educator Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for ISASA Intermediate Phase Educator Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.isasa.org
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the ISASA Intermediate Phase Educator Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
The successful candidate will hold:
- Be a lifelong learner, constantly open to new trends in education
- At least 5 years’ experience in the teaching within the Intermediate Phase
- Current SACE registration
- Have experience teaching within the Foundation Phase
- Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to lead and inspire others
- Be proficient in technology to enhance and support learning
- Have a willingness to participate in all facets of College life both within the classroom and in extra-curricular activities
- Knowledge of Kagan Skills and THRASS experience would be beneficial
- Flexibility and being able to work effectively in a progressive environment
Frequently Asked Questions Related To ISASA Intermediate Phase Educator Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .