Iress Limited Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Iress Limited jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Iress Limited Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Iress Limited Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Iress Limited Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.iress.com You can apply now for Engineer at Iress Limited Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Iress Limited Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Engineer is being conducted is Iress Limited Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.iress.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Iress Limited Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Iress Limited Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Iress Limited Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Iress Limited Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Iress Limited Organization Required
||Minimum 5 years test analyst experience
||Jobs in Cape Town
||R 45095.00 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Iress Limited Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Iress Limited Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Iress Limited Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.iress.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Iress Limited Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Iress Limited Careers Jobs 2022 Description
See yourself being part of a large, transformational change? This could be the role for you!
Who we are
At IRESS, we believe technology should help people perform better every day. Since our beginning in 1993, people across financial services have trusted us to take their performance to the next level. From the world’s most established financial brands to new and disruptive players, we help improve every aspect of our clients’ businesses so that they can work better, every day.
IRESS is one of Australia’s largest technology companies and employs more than 1,900 people across Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Canada, New Zealand and Asia.
The role is for a Test Analyst as a member of an agile team responsible for developing trading solutions. The trading systems are specialised and complex systems which encompass the entire
trade cycle from pre-trade to post-trade. Would be responsible for leading, mentoring, supporting and facilitating the software testing process in an agile team.
What you will be doing
- Day-to-day activities related to product testing as a member of an agile team
- Quality assurance around user interfaces and other parts of software.
- Draw up test cases to test products/solutions
- Manual testing (based on test plans and test cases)
- Functional, regression, front end, back end testing
- Defect (bug) logging, defect reporting and defect maintenance
- Automated testing
- Assist in the planning, scheduling and prioritizing of software upgrades
- Provide support (technical and/or other) on products/solutions to internal support group
- Draft documentation (upgrades, release notes) for internal/external use on products/solutions deployed
- Acquire a good business understanding of the business space
- Liaise with other testing departments within IRESS to understand their methodologies and practices and align processes
- Collaborate with QA Test Lead to enable inter-team communication on testing best-practices and methodologies
What you will need
- Ability to work within a global organization that spans multiple time zones
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written, including the ability to communicate with non-technical customers
- Minimum 5 years test analyst experience
- Manual testing of products/solutions
- Advanced knowledge of testing tools
- SQL Skills
- Automated testing experience
- Exposure to Agile Testing methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
- Minimum 5 years test analyst experience
Why work with us
- Competitive remuneration
- Global opportunities
- State-of-the-art offices
- Casual dress, flexible work policy
- Access to learning and development programs
- Young, diverse workforce
- 3 days’ leave per year for charity initiatives
- Global 36-hour hackathon
- (Cape Town office) Pause & Bar area, pool table, table tennis, Friday afternoon drinks
- Close access to shopping centers
- Active Sports & Social and CSR events
- Up to 26 weeks’ paid parental leave for primary carers (up to 4 weeks for secondary carers), and the ability to work part-time when returning to work.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Iress Limited Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.