The CRM team’s vision is to operate a world class centre of excellence that supports the regional and local markets in crafting CRM programmes that deliver engaging, personalised client experiences across multichannel touchpoints during the client lifecycle.
To support this, we are looking to appoint a Senior CRM Executive to lead a team who are responsible for IG Group’s marketing and service communications globally. The role will ensure that CRM strategy developed in partnership with our regions is translated into our communications, as well as setting out processes that deliver on executional excellence for our stakeholders.
The role will also work closely with CRM Strategy, Analytics and Technology to effectively utilise the variety of communication channels and technology available at IG, such as Salesforce Marketing and Service Clouds, and Moveable Ink, to build and manage best in class CRM programmes.
What you will do
- Manage the CRM Exec team in planning and timely delivery of regular communication campaigns, new automated customer journeys and real-time sends.
- Manage the workflow request process, and interpret briefs and business requirements and turn them into actionable and timely delivery plans
- Report on CRM SLA performance and make and apply recommendations for process improvements to contribute to the continuous improvement of the CRM function and its performance.
- Understand the regulatory landscape and work with compliance to ensure our communications meet all requirements.
- Be a brand guardian and ensure that all communications are delivered according to IG’s brand guidelines and brand experience principles
- Work with CRM Strategy and Analytics to take a data-driven approach to continuously maintain and improve customer journeys through regular performance review and AB testing.
- Support our marketing colleagues across the regions in adapting the global CRM strategy for local relevance and help them execute plans to achieve local targets.
Who we are
We’ve been at the forefront of trading innovation since 1974, taking on the challenge to deliver an unmatched experience for our clients and raise the bar for tomorrow’s opportunities.
Today, we’re a global fintech company incorporating the IG, tastylive, Brightpool, IG Prime, Spectrum, and DailyFX brands, with a presence in 20 countries across five continents and over 400 000 active clients worldwide. But we know our success is only possible because of our people, who we encourage and empower to be brave, determined, and inventive.
Join us if you’d like to work in an inclusive, collaborative team that will recognise your talent and allow it to shine.
Who you are
You’re upbeat and enthusiastic, and you have an open mind and a curious, can-do attitude.
You, like us, understand the importance of collaboration and are driven to be the best in what you do. You embody our three core values – to champion the client, learn fast together and raise the bar.
You want to be part of a proudly carbon-neutral company that will prioritise your wellbeing and that of the world around you, helping to create a brighter future for all. A company that embraces diversity and welcomes everyone with respect, regardless of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, identification, faith or culture. If you’re inspired by our way of working and can bring something new to our team of topnotch people, then you’ll find a home here.
Skills & Experience Requirements
- 4 years’ experience in a marketing CRM/communications role
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Experience using Salesforce suite (Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud) or similar ESP/CRM management systems
- Experience using and managing workflow management systems such as WorkFront
- Experience of the retail financial environment would be an advantage
- Working understanding of coding languages HTML, CSS, SQL and AMPscript a bonus
- Demonstrable experience delivering process improvements and managing SLAs
- Strong team and stakeholder management skills
We’re looking for tenacious, curious, eager and open-minded people who are comfortable with falling fast to help us maintain our industry leadership. People who embody our three core values – who want to champion the client, lead the way and love what we do. We recruit based on excellence and believe that diversity is vital to success. We have zero tolerance for bullying, harassment or any other behavior that stifles innovation and collaboration.
Where you’ll work
As part of our hybrid working environment, you’ll split your time between home and the office. In this way, you’ll be able to enjoy a better work-life balance and always bring your best self to your role.
At the office, you’ll have access to everything you’d expect from a world-class employer, such as a modern working environment, agile spaces, private quiet rooms and breakout areas. Plus, all our offices are located in iconic city centres, close to everything you might need for a rewarding working experience.
You’ll be based in the Johannesburg office, along with the rest of the CRM Executive team, but you’ll also work with members of the team in London, Melbourne, and Bangalore, and will support stakeholders across the globe. Join IG, and you’ll be joining the best in an always-moving industry. We’re constantly improving and developing our systems as well as experimenting with new technology. We encourage you to fall fast, learn fast, and succeed together as a team.
How you’ll grow
Your personal and professional development are important to us.
As a company that’s constantly redefining the boundaries of possibility, we’ll challenge you to push yourself, accelerate your ambitions and rise to new levels of excellence. We know that’s a big ask, so we’ll make sure that you’re supported all the way, getting the backing you need and the recognition you deserve.
If you connect with our vision and can get behind it, you’ll be rewarded with countless opportunities to experience new things and enhance your abilities.
The CRM team has been reshaped for future success, and we have created opportunities to sharpen your skills and gain experience across the core pillars of CRM – data/analytics, technology, strategy and executional excellence – there’ll be opportunities to move into these areas, and others across IG, as you develop. The world of CRM is ever evolving, and you’ll be supported with training opportunities, both on the job and through courses, to keep up to speed with the latest trends in the industry.
From the team
We’re on a journey to revolutionise CRM, and there has never been a more exciting time to be on this team, as we push boundaries, test new ideas and set the tone for data-led, immersive, engaging client communications. Revamped team powered up ideas, and best in class delivery. This is us.
Number of openings