Hire Resolve Electrical / Energy Project Manager Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Electrical / Energy Project Manager jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Hire Resolve Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Hire Resolve Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Hire Resolve Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @hireresolve.co.za You can apply now for Electrical / Energy Project Manager at Hire Resolve Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Hire Resolve Electrical / Energy Project Manager Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Electrical / Energy Project Manager is being conducted is Hire Resolve Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. hireresolve.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Hire Resolve Electrical / Energy Project Manager Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Hire Resolve Electrical / Energy Project Manager Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Hire Resolve Electrical / Energy Project Manager Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Hire Resolve Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Electrical / Energy Project Manager
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Hire Resolve Organization Required
|R 62 047 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Hire Resolve Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Hire Resolve Electrical / Energy Project Manager Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Hire Resolve Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at hireresolve.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Hire Resolve Electrical / Energy Project Manager Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Hire Resolve Electrical / Energy Project Manager Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Electrical / Energy Project Manager
An industry-leading company situated in Gauteng is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Electrical / Energy Project Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. The role of the Project Manager includes coordinating with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and assist with the identification of new talent as needed to fulfil client needs.
Furthermore, the experienced Project Manager ( Electrical / Energy) will manage key clients and projects in the electrical infrastructure/substation and renewable projects, which include but are not limited to:
- Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Oversee all aspects of projects from the concept study phase, through feasibility studies, detail design, execution, and commissioning.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and manage project progress.
- Prepare reports for senior management regarding the status of the project.
- Lead and prepare proposals and interact with clients and client requirements.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate concerns to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels.
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Win and deliver projects within the renewable sector with an emphasis on transactional advisory services; independent design reviews; grid integration studies of renewable power plants; grid code compliance studies; and specification of equipment required for grid integration of renewable power plants.
- Market the sector to clients and bring in sales, specifically in the Renewables Sector.
- Ensure that work is done in accordance with acceptable standards.
- Maintain project records in accordance with the internal quality system.
- Preparation and management of specifications, schedules, estimates, progress reports, meeting agendas and minutes, and procurement issues.
- Electrical engineering and design during all project phases according to client, national and international standards.
- Assessing client/ project electrical engineering requirements.
- Prepare concept design and the ability to objectively evaluate both technically and commercially, different options based upon project objectives/requirements.
- 10 to 15 years of proven work experience (consulting) in managing electrical infrastructure and renewable energy projects (solar PV and/or wind)
- Previous track record in successfully generating new business.
- PMBOK knowledge
- Experience with project management software tools
- Candidate must have experience in the following design software: Digsilent Power factory, Etap, Retic Master and PLSCAD / PLSCAD Tower
- Experience with managing contracts using FIDIC, NEC and GCC
- Knowledgeable on the standards, codes: NRS 047 and 048, Sans 10242, NRS 097
- Have the ability to design both MV overhead and underground networks ranging from 11kv to 132kV, sub-station designs 132kV to 11kV
Education & certificates:
- BSc/BEng/BTech (Electrical)
- Professional Registrations as Pr Eng / Pr Tech (ECSA)
- SACPCMP qualification or similar (advantageous)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Hire Resolve Electrical / Energy Project Manager Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.