GPG Chief Construction Project Manager Vacancies 2022 Apply
Posted On July 8, 2022
GPG Chief Construction Project Manager Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Gauteng Provincial Government Chief Construction Project Manager jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely GPG Chief Construction Project Manager Vacancies 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download GPG Chief Construction Project Manager Application form.
GPG Chief Construction Project Manager Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.gauteng.gov.za You can apply now for Jobs at Gauteng Provincial Government Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
GPG Chief Construction Project Manager Vacancies 2022 Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of GPG Chief Construction Project Manager is being conducted is GPG Chief Construction Project Manager Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.gauteng.gov.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
GPG Chief Construction Project Manager Vacancies Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
GPG Chief Construction Project Manager Vacancies Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Do you have a National diploma /BTech or Bachelors/Honours degree in any Built Environment?
Do you have a minimum of 6 years’ experience as a registered Professional Construction Project Manager with the SACPCMP?
Do you have a valid drivers’ license?
GPG Chief Construction Project Manager Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Gauteng Provincial Government Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|| Chief Construction Project Manager
|Last Date to Apply
||11 July 2022
|Number of Posts
||diploma /BTech or Bachelors/Honours degree
||Head Office (Johannesburg)
||R 1 058 69.00 – R 2 007 819.00 per annum
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding GPG Chief Construction Project Manager Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the GPG Chief Construction Project Manager Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for GPG Chief Construction Project Manager Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.gauteng.gov.za/
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the GPG Chief Construction Project Manager Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
- A National diploma /BTech or Bachelors/Honours degree in any Built Environment field with a minimum of 6 years’ experience as a registered Professional Construction Project Manager with the SACPCMP. Registration with the SACPCMP as professional Construction Project Manager on appointment is compulsory. Must have a valid driver’s license. COMPETENCIES: Knowledge of National Building Standards Act of 1977 and Regulations. Knowledge of Construction Industry Development Board Act of 2000 and Regulations, Council for Built Environment Act of 2000. Promotion of Administrative Justice Act of 2000. PFMA/DORA/Treasury Regulations, Best Practice Guidelines of CIDB and Information Notes. SANS 10403, 10396, 2001, 1921, 1914, 294 and ISO 9000. SKILLS- Programme and project management, Legal and operational compliance, Project and design and analysis knowledge, Process knowledge and skills, Maintenance skills and knowledge, Computer-aided engineering and project applications.
- Perform final review and approvals or audits on project designs according to design principles or theory Coordinate design efforts and integration across disciplines to ensure seamless integration with current technology. Manage the execution of project management strategy through the provision of appropriate structures, systems and resources.Set project standards, specifications and service levels according to organisational objectives to ensure optimum operational availability.Monitor project management efficiencies according to organisational goals to direct or redirect project services for the attainment of organisational objectives. Ensure the availability and management of funds to meet the MTEF objectives within the project environment/services. Manage the operational capital project portfolio for the operation to ensure effective resourcing according to organisational needs and objectives. Manage the commercial added value to the discipline-related programmes and projects. Facilitate the compilation of innovation proposals to ensure validity and adherence to organisational principles. Allocate, monitor and control expenditure according to budget to ensure efficient cash flow management. Allocate, monitor and control resources. Compile risk logs (database) and manage significant risk according to sound risk management practice and organizational requirements. Provide technical specialist services for the operation of quantity survey related matters to minimize possible risks. Manage and implement knowledge sharing initiatives in support of individual development plans, operational requirements and return on investment. Continuously monitor the exchange and protection of information between operations and individuals to ensure effective knowledge management according to departmental objectives. Manage the development motivation and utilization of human resources for the discipline to ensure competent knowledge base for the continued success of project services according to organizational needs and requirements. Manage subordinates’ key performance areas by setting and monitoring performance standards and taking actions to correct deviations to achieve departmental objectives.
- Note: PLEASE NOTE: To apply for the above position, please apply online at professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za Only online applications will be considered and for general enquiries please contact Human Resources on 072 668 0029/076 521 4118. NB: For assistance with online applications please email your query to email@example.com. Applications should be accompanied by a Z83, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) as well as certified copies of qualifications not older than 06 months, Identity and valid driver’s license (where driving/travelling is an inherent requirement of the job). It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of this post and candidates whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity will receive preference. It is the Department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). The Department reserves the right not to appoint. Disabled people are encouraged to apply. If you do not receive any response from us within 3 months, please accept your application was unsuccessful.
- Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To GPG Chief Construction Project Manager Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .