Goldwagen Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Goldwagen jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Goldwagen Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Goldwagen Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Goldwagen South Afruca Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.goldwagen.com You can apply now for Warehouse Executive at Goldwagen Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Goldwagen Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Warehouse Executive is being conducted is Goldwagen Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.goldwagen.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Goldwagen Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Goldwagen Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Goldwagen Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Goldwagen Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Goldwagen Organization Required
||Jobs in Johannesburg
||R 110 800 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Goldwagen Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Goldwagen Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Goldwagen Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.goldwagen.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Goldwagen Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Goldwagen Careers Jobs 2022 Description
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Executive to join our team.
- Overall responsibility and accountable for the warehouse function which will include people and budgetary management. This role forms part of the Executive management team thus also determines certain business outcomes.
- Strategic and tactical responsibility for implementing a warehouse strategy and strategic operational goals to exceed customer expectations for product availability, cost and delivery, maximizing efficiency, and driving operational excellence.
- Work closely with internal and external key stakeholders, regarding professional support for activities, striving for the best quality parts and business practices to deliver to the customer’s expectations, managing teams and projects across the warehouse function.
- Provide clear leadership and vision, inspire, and motivate staff to achieve excellence and mentor them as they develop new skills. Drive Key Performance Indicators across all areas of the Warehousing function to ensure that all projects are delivered on time, cost effectively to the highest quality standards.
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental issues are prioritized and facilitated, direct and drive implementation of Lean Business strategy and drive Continuous Improvement across all warehousing related areas of the business.
Strategy and Development
- Overall responsibility for the warehousing activities across the business.
- Create and implement best practice warehousing vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance and efficiencies.
- Ensure that warehousing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities
- Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process
- Take ownership of the warehousing policy, guidelines and any associated documents
- Initiate and develop creative and innovative warehousing processes
General Task Management
- Represent the Company in a professional/ ethical, enthusiastic, and positive manner.
- Ensure an efficient warehouse operation which can fulfil operational and customer demand
- Provide a safe working environment, adhering to Health, Safety and Environmental procedures and ensuring they are always understood and practiced by the team.
- Plan, co -ordinate and monitor the receipt, storage, and dispatch of goods
- Drive a zero -tolerance approach for deviation from the use of quality/ ISO processes to ensure customer deliverables are fully met.
- Understand customer needs and ensure alignment with the needs/ commitments of the business.
- Keep up to date and respond accordingly to all enquiries.
- Ensure inventories are accurate and control inventory levels by ensuring physical counts, including cycle counts are conducted and reconciled with automated system utilising help of the warehouse/ inventory audit team.
- Ensure the relevance and accuracy of all documentation relating to goods receiving and goods despatched and including labelling of all stock items
- Ensure that any IT and automated warehouse management systems are accurate and up to date
- Identify any systems improvements and drive through recommendations for change
- Ensure efficient and effective use of warehouse space to include layout and future capacity requirements
- Develop and maintain metrics/ KPIs, reports, process documentation, customer service logs and training and safety records
- Create policies and procedures for warehouse activities and ensure all systems meet the standards for accreditation in line with the quality systems
- Continuously review ways to aid efficiency, add value and reduce costs as well as delivering continues improvement initiatives
- Create and implement best practise warehousing principles, policies, and processes
- Ensure any hazardous materials are stored in accordance with requirements.
- Establish, monitor, and maintain high standards of security in the warehouse by setting security procedures in conjunction with manager responsible for overall security
- Ensure that material handling equipment is well maintained, serviced, and fit for purpose. Ensure all record keeping is accurate and complies to approved ISO templates.
- Ensure that all lifting and manoeuvring of product is carried out in accordance with safe operating procedures.
- Ensure that staff comply to health and safety and environmental regulations and work safely to protect themselves and other in the warehouse environment.
- Ensure a clean and tidy working environment to aid operational efficiency.
- Ensure that ISO Systems are being always adhered to and that all policies and procedures are in line with ISO system.
- Ensure the delivery of the People Strategy within area of accountability
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing warehouse team that meets agreed objectives, and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements
- Report on achievement of targets and identify any actions required.
- Manage and lead the team, ensuring adequate staffing levels, managing leave allowances, recruitment, training, development, appraisal, attendance, disciplinary issues, and daily supervision to maximise efficient productivity.
- Provide technical expertise to the team.
- Monitor the completion of tasks and ensure good performance and record on appropriate systems.
- Consistently promote high standards through personal example and roll out through the team so that each member of the team understands the standards and behaviours expected of them.
- Develop, implement, and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for each area of responsibility for all employees within your department.
- Communicate KPIs from the strategic annual plan so that each employee is aware of their personal KPI’s and responsibilities.
- Continuous performance management of employees to ensure that departmental KPI’s and targets are being met.
- Deal with personnel issues on shift including interaction with the Trade Union, if applicable, in line with Company Policy and Agreements and with HR Department
- Complete regular performance reviews, manage attendance, holidays disciplinary issues and procedures as and when appropriate.
Financial Budget Control
- Input and assume responsibility for departmental financial budgets.
- Prepare the annual departmental warehousing cost budget and forecasts and all Capital Expenditure proposals.
- Manage the budget from identification to completion of projects.
- Responsible for achieving budget and forecast as per monthly, quarterly, and yearly targets.
- Liaise and communicate with other departments and ensure an effective interface within is maintained.
- Work as part of the Management team to share ideas and improve operations, recommending, supporting, and implementing continuous improvement activities and process and procedure improvements to optimise results and improve quality of delivery, in line with quality standards requirements delivery in line with Company and Customer requirements
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance
- Ensure an effective interface with other departmental staff is maintained
- Liaise and communicate with other departments, customers, suppliers, and other service providers
- Communicate with stakeholders the impact of technology change and potential effects on supply. Recommend solutions without compromising quality or service while optimising cost
- Report on warehousing activities on a regular basis to the Senior Management team, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of the relevant Key Performance Indicators
- Work collaboratively, negotiate, and engage with key stakeholders to facilitate delivery and compliance with the warehouse operations strategy
- Support and ensure compliance with the Health and Safety regulations, all the Companies policies and procedures, Quality and Environmental policies and procedures, etc.
- Support, encourage and develop a team and take ownership for the team
- Proactively contribute to creating a good team atmosphere
- Anticipates and overcome obstacles
- Embrace personal challenges and growth
- Resilient, optimistic, and open to change
- Have an adult, collaborative approach to others
- Self-starter, motivated and able to positively motivated others
- Focused and target driven with positive, can-do attitude
- Preferred degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
- Previous experience of working in logistics/ supply chain/ transportation, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge of warehousing, logistic processes and procedures.
- Experience and demonstrated skillset in Warehouse Management Systems. Experience in the use of Blue Yonder systems preferred.
- Demonstrate experience of managing a warehouse, preferably in the automotive industry of applicable size and complexity.
- Previous management experience with the ability to manage and motive others (min 5 years managerial experience)
- Excellent understanding and experience of inventory control
- A full understanding of the requirements of managing a warehouse with regards to all departments
- Excellent knowledge on health and safety and security requirements
- A full understanding of ISO standards (ISO 45001, ISO 9001)
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and database
- Forklift Truck license may be required
Skills, Knowledge and Attributes:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Analytic skills (Information processing)
- Financial management skills and experience in cost/balance sheet management
- Management skills and the ability to optimize team performance
- Ability to develop team members in a positive fashion using leadership, mentoring and effective staff management skills.
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills
- Leadership and people management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and motivate a variety of cross-functional team members
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving (problem analysis), team building, planning and decision making
- Conflict management
- Organizing skills
- Manage controls
- Change management
- Record keeping
- Purchasing and budgetary management
- Computer knowledge
- Legislative knowledge
- Stock control
- Influence/ negotiating skills
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Goldwagen Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.