Faircape Group Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Faircape Group jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Faircape Group Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Faircape Group Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Faircape Group Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @faircape.co.za You can apply now for Senior Cabling Technician (ISP) at Faircape Group Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Faircape Group Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Senior Cabling Technician (ISP) is being conducted is Faircape Group Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. faircape.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Faircape Group Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Faircape Group Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Faircape Group Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Faircape Group Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Senior Cabling Technician (ISP)
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Faircape Group Organization Required
||Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape
||R240 000 a year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Faircape Group Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Faircape Group Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Faircape Group Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at faircape.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Faircape Group Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Faircape Group Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Faircom is a leading Internet Service Provider (ISP) that connects you to the Internet through high-speed & uncapped fibre solutions, wireless fibre packages and VoIP connections. We work with leading underlying infrastructure providers (including our own) which boasts a direct connection to the London Internet Exchange.
We are looking for a Senior Cabling Technician (ISP) to install and maintain a copper cat6 and fibre network in and around Cape Town to enable the ISP to provide fast stable connectivity. Will also assist with the installation of wireless equipment.
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
Node room inspections
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly node & node room inspections
- Provide documentation of all information of cabling, routers, switches
- Improves upon existing installations and infrastructure
- Labelling & documenting of network equipment including routers, switches, cabinets, ports
- Crimping of cat5 / cat6 cabling
Last mile installations
- Performs cable installations, including new commercial cat5 / cat6 cabling
- Troubleshoot cabling a layer 1 networks
- Installation of routers and switches
- Installation of wireless radios
- Documenting all areas of work
Voip phone installations Service level
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly ongoing and continuous tasks
- Assist with installation of routers and switches.
- Electrical qualification advantageous
- FTTH training and certifications advantageous
Experience and knowledge
- Proven experience in similar role
- Experience installing CAT5, CAT6, fibre.
- Crimping of CAT5 and CAT6 cables in accordance with TIA/EIA 568-B standards
- Best practises for patch management, server room and Node room maintenance and upkeep.
- Proficient in fault finding using OTDR, CAT5/6 testers and fibre laser fault finders.
- Experience fibre SFP modules and fibre converters
- Installing and alignment of wireless dishes, ensuring optimal signal levels
- Experience with fibre installations, joints and terminations.
- Experience working with and troubleshooting network devices (VOIP handsets, residential Routers, etc.).
Skills and attributes
- Cabling installation standards
- Proactive thinker
- Ability to work neatly and systematically
- Excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills and logical thinker
- Ability to work under high pressure situations and unsupervised
- Computer literate (Google Doc, sheets and email)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have a valid drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- Clear health record
- Clear criminal record
- Clear credit record
- Contactable references
- Vaccinated against covid-19 or prepared to be vaccinated prior to commencing work
Working hours are Mondays to Fridays from 08h00 to 17h00 with a 45 minute lunch break. Due to the nature of the position, you will be required to be on call on a rotational basis.With centrally located and modern offices just across from Cavendish in Claremont, we are offering a salary from R 17 000 to R 20 000 cost to company.
We offer Barista produced coffee available all day to all our staff at Claremont.To see more about Faircape and what we have to offer go and look at our wonderful website – https://faircape.co.za/
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Faircape Group Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.