We are a well-established, fast growing company in the pet industry based in Midrand. We have an exciting new opportunity for an admin clerk position in our Midrand office.
We are looking for a well presented, organized, attentive to detail and fast paced individual with the ability to work well under pressure, to liaise with customers, co-ordinate and implement all administration as well as work closely with all departments within the company.
This position will also be working directly with the retail customers from our website as well. It will be advantageous if you have experience in the pet industry before.
Minimum requirements for the role:
· Matric Certification
· Computer literacy is essential with intermediate Excel ability with very high level of attention to detail. You will be working with Excel on a daily basis. All data capturing, recon and analysis are done on Excel. Ability to do formulas on Excel is a must.
· Highly detail-centric aptitude for accuracy
· Good level of numeracy and literacy
· Strong communication, interpretation, interpersonal and presentation skills.
· You will need to be confident over the phone dealing with colleagues and customers at all levels.
· Multi-tasking ability
· Be enthusiastic and self-motivated with a professional attitude to colleagues and customers alike
· Desire to provide the best administration support possible.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Processing of sales orders on our accounting system
· Processing invoices and credit notes on the system
· Download all orders from the e-commerce site system, processing the online orders
· Updating customers with the status of their e-commerce orders.
· Answer the telephone with queries, redirect the calls
· Provide excellent administrative support, both to colleagues and to customers over the phone
· Ensure all necessary contract data, documentation and reports are accurate and produced on time
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database and we will connect with you with any other suitable roles or positions
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R11,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montague Gardens, Western Cape: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Administrative office procedures, practices and equipment: 1 year (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 2020/11/20