Cyberlogic Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Cyberlogic jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Cyberlogic Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Cyberlogic Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Cyberlogic Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.cyberlogic.co.za You can apply now for End User Support Technician at Cyberlogic Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Cyberlogic Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of End User Support Technician is being conducted is Cyberlogic Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.cyberlogic.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Cyberlogic Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Cyberlogic Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Cyberlogic Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Cyberlogic Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|End User Support Technician
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Cyberlogic Organization Required
|Jobs in Johannesburg
|R 13 197per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Cyberlogic Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Cyberlogic Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Cyberlogic Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.cyberlogic.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Cyberlogic Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Cyberlogic Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Cyberlogic is a trusted Managed Solutions Provider focusing on optimising cloud infrastructure and cyber security. Our just cause is to enable digital transformation through delivering unquestionable value.
Our core capabilities are in IT leadership, security and cloud. We have over 27 years of experience in infrastructure and support services, adhere to ITIL best practices and hold a breadth of knowledge across various technologies and industries.
We believe our people are essential to our continued success and support career growth through our Go4Growth model which is aimed at encouraging our people to continuously contribute, learn, evolve and succeed.
- We challenge ourselves to be more AWESOME
- We are driven to KEEP learning and EVOLVING
- We look beyond symptoms to identify and RESOLVE ROOT CAUSES
- We hold each other accountable through CANDID and constructive FEEDBACK
- We respect and care for each other and know we will only SUCCEED if we work AS A TEAM
- We CARE deeply ABOUT the success of CYBERLOGIC
- We FINISH WHAT WE START
- We always GIVE OUR BEST even if it means putting in the hard yards
- We KEEP THINGS SIMPLE
Duties & Responsibilities
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The role is pivotal with the Cyberlogic structure. The EUS Technician is responsible for the speedy resolution of Incidents and Service Requests with minimum come back, while providing an excellent customer experience. The EUS Technician will be responsible for performing onsite hardware, software and peripheral updates and repairs as part of agreement with our clients. The EUS Technician will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairs of computer systems and peripheral equipment located within our client environments. May include LAN installations, upgrades, and repairs. May maintain an adequate spare parts inventory of systems, subsystems and component parts used in repair work. Ensures that all work performed is adequately captured and updated on Autotask.
- Delivers quality work with few comebacks, good ticket admin and adherence to process. Closes tickets with enough focus on solution and root cause.
- Client centricity: Meets ticket survey ratio levels. Target: 5% of tickets closed receive survey responses where the average survey rating is greater than 90%.
- Consistently meet MTTR targets – Less than 3 hours to respond.
- Time logged: meets productivity expectations consistently of 6.5 hours logged per workday.
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking.
- Walk customers through installing applications and computer peripherals.
- Ask targeted questions to diagnose problems.
- Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions
- Conduct remote troubleshooting.
- Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue.
- Customize desktop applications to meet user needs.
- Record technical issues and solutions in logs.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional.
- Report customer feedback and potential product requests.
- Help create technical documentation and manuals.
- Proactively shares knowledge within the team.
- Provides technical support and mentorship to the First Responder Team.
- Supports fellow team members to ensure the team succeeds collectively.
- Drives own personal, technical and career development.
- Conducts themselves professionally always.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Working with People
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Relating and Networking
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Planning and Organising
- Coping with Pressure and Setbacks
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Writing and Reporting
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Learning and Researching
- Creating and Innovating
- Delivering Results and Meeting Client Expectation
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Onsite client support
- Proficient on Autotask
- Setting up computers/workstations
- Workstation Setups
- Workstation Reloads.
- Office Support
- Office 365 – Incidents & Requests
- Mimecast – Incidents and Requests
- End user hardware troubleshooting and Requests
- Logging tickets with 3rd party vendors for 3rd party applications
- Anti-virus end user support
- Client relationships/engagements
- MCSE/MCSA or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT Customer Service environment
- Minimum 3 years’ Infrastructure experience in an IT services company
- Intermediate DC facilities.
- Intermediate Networking experience.
- Intermediate Microsoft Server infrastructure experience.
- Intermediate Exchange and Office 365 experience.
- Intermediate experience with Server Backup technologies.
- Intermediate experience working with Infrastructure management tools.
- Intermediate user administration.
- You will be required to travel to clients. Own vehicle and a valid driver’s license are required.
- May be required to work after hours at times.
- Ability to be available for weekly standby according to a roster.
Should you work from home, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like’ environment at your home location to deliver your best in terms of performance and productivity.
Should you not hear back from us within 4 weeks, please view your application as unsuccessful
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Cyberlogic Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.