Crayon Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Crayon jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Crayon Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Crayon Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Crayon Company Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.crayon.com/za You can apply now for CUSTOMER INVESTMENT CONSULTANT at Crayon Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Crayon Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of CUSTOMER INVESTMENT CONSULTANT is being conducted is Crayon Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.crayon.com/za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Crayon Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Crayon Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Crayon Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Crayon Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|CUSTOMER INVESTMENT CONSULTANT
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Crayon Organization Required
|Jobs in Johannesburg, Cape Town
|R25,000 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Crayon Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Crayon Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Crayon Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.crayon.com/za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Crayon Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Crayon Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Where you’ll work
A company focused on generating long-term wealth for investors and understanding that even the most intelligent investment philosophy means nothing without quality minds to execute it, clients to benefit from it, and highly professional and smart people to service those clients.
How you’ll role
An opportunity to form part of the heart-beat of a leading asset manager. As part of the Retail Client Services team, you’ll be the face of the business to existing as well as prospective clients and be expected to handle queries across the entire product offering. A great platform from which to advance your career within the business and industry. You will engage and establish long-lasting relationships with clients and financial advisers in delivering an excellent experience focused on building trust and confidence. Please complete your Crayon Cam video (available via your candidate dashboard) for consideration for this role. Transcripts and matric results will be required ahead of any interview with the Crayon team. Minimum GPA of 60%.
- To service investors, potential investors, and financial advisers via our various servicing channels i.e. inbound calls, emails, or walk-in interactions through:
- Discussion and explanation of all funds and products offered
- Assisting clients with processing information and quotes
- Assisting clients with the tracking and follow-up of transactions in progress
- Responding to queries regarding investment performance
- Clarifying and explaining investment approach and philosophy
- Ensure accurate record-keeping through service-related administrative tasks
- Assist with database updates and information maintenance
- Support a positive and responsive climate for client inquiry resolution
- Play a key role in the stewardship of positive client relationships and the retention of clients
- Build and establish relationships at all levels with internal departments to enhance organisational effectiveness and efficiency
- Actively participate in the organisation’s continuous improvement by identifying and proposing solutions to process and service-related failures
- A maximum of 2 years working experience
- A relevant bachelor’s degree with consistent or progressive results (related to investments)
- Overall university GPA 60%+
- Good matric results above 50%+, especially maths
- A proven performance track record
- Involvement in extracurricular activities (displays initiative, ability to work in teams, leadership potential)
- Soft skills
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- High adaptability, vigour, resilience, agility
- Good decision-making ability
- Good self-awareness
- Good dynamic
- Service orientation ability to learn
- Analytical or problem-solving ability
R20,000 to R25,000 per month (subject to experience)
What’s in it for me?
Benefits included in CTC (covered by the employee):
- Group life cover
- Disability cover
- Retirement annuity
- Medical aid
- Lucrative bonus structure (based on performance)
- Performance increases (these increases are integrated into the structure of the consultant model and once again based on performance)
- Further educational funding Internal training, workshops, and seminars
- Lunch is served every day, ‘on the house’
- Health and wellness with a fully equipped gym, together with personal trainers, a bio-kineticist, and a physiotherapist
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Crayon Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.