Conservation International Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Conservation International jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Conservation International Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Conservation International Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Conservation International Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.conservation.org You can apply now for at Conservation International Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Conservation International Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Conservation International is being conducted is Conservation International Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.conservation.org
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Conservation International Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Conservation International Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Conservation International Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Conservation International Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Senior Manager Operations
|Last Date to Apply
||Jobs in Cape Town/Western Cape
||R 870,000.00 Yearly
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Conservation International Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Conservation International Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Conservation International Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.conservation.org
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Conservation International Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Supporting a culture of operational excellence:
- Support delivery of operational excellence according to CI and CSA policies and procedures
- Build a culture of accountability across the organization through values-based interventions
- Oversee the Grants and Contracting functions to identify synergies, risks, gaps, and opportunities
- Support programme delivery and reporting that is both compliant with contractual obligations and in line with the overall organizational strategy
- Enabling the implementation of the Ops manual
- Work with the program leadership to identify risks and implement follow up actions where necessary
Organizational risk planning and management:
- Lead CSA’s internal audit components on IT, Admin, and Grants & Contracts and ensure all recommendations are appropriately actioned across Operations as part of the broader Ops & Finance Audit team.
- Ensure implementation of CSA’s Procurement Guidelines through review and approval of all documentation:
- Review and approve all RFP/Qs to be published
- Review all supplier selections above Tier 3 for compliance and sign off
- Advise landscapes on procurement process of higher tiers
- Review and approval of Sole Source justifications
- Approval of purchase/service/lease agreements
- Ensure that risk mitigation is built into all programme design from inception to exit strategy through leading CSA’s due diligence process.
- Provide operational support to CSA’s fundraising delivery (operational compliance, IDC waivers, donor requirements, project approval routing slips, Raiser’s Edge).
- Review and approve of information in CI’s conservation grants portal.
- Assist to create Project Master files and support project managers in approvals as necessary.
- Vet and approve all Grants and Contracts prior to uploading them into the CI system.
- Oversee management of CSA’s fleet and ensure overall travel and logistics are strategic and cost-effective.
- Oversee delivery and maintenance of functional IT systems across CSA offices in conjunction with CI IT support.
- Ensure all of CSA’s assets and people are adequately covered under insurance at all times.
Project Delivery and Design
Ensure excellence in project design and delivery across the organization, including but not limited to:
- Provide on the ground project performance assessments, identifying risks, concerns, and courses of action for mitigation and resolution of any project delays. Ensure that key project outcomes are evaluated and leveraged for maximum organizational impact and donor compliance, including mitigating risk and tracking issues through to completion.
- Conduct and leverage rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis to guide decision-making and make recommendations.
- Ensure CI’s safeguard policies and practices are mainstreamed across all CSA divisions through training, technical assistance, and program-level support.
- Ensure CI’s safeguard policies and practices are reflected in project proposals, work plans, and implementation.
- Participating in CSA Leadership Design and Sustainability Cluster linking project and programme design to operational excellence.
- Line manage Operations Team members where appropriate.
- Proven ability to formulate and execute projects and programmes utilizing strong analytical, critical decision-making, and strategic planning skills.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communications skills, including effective presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to interpret and integrate technical indicators with financial and operational indicators to assess project delivery across a broad range of sectors. General and Specific Skills:
General and Specific Skills:
- Ability to lead and inspire cross-functional teams with team management experience required.
- Proven ability to implement adaptive management techniques.
- Track record of effectively leading a performance-based and outcome-based program and staff.
- Proven ability to inspire excellence and compliance through a supportive and non-judgmental environment.
- Excellent grasp of working online and remotely with multiple teams across different regions.
- This position is based in South Africa.
- Minimum 30% travel in-country to CSA offices (Cape Town or JHB).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Social Science, Management or Accounting with 5 to 7 years of experience including up to 2 years in a management position.
- Proven experience in project design and management.
- Proven experience in people management.
- Experience within the non-profit sector, and the conservation / environmental sector is highly desired.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Conservation International Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .