Clicks Service Advisor Vacancies 2022 Apply Online
Are you interested in Service Advisor jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Clicks Service Advisor Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Clicks Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Clicks Service Advisor Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.clicks.co.za You can apply now for Service Advisor at Clicks Pretoria Careers Recruitment Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Clicks Service Advisor Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Clicks is being conducted is Clicks Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.clicks.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Clicks Service Advisor Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Clicks Service Advisor Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Clicks Service Advisor Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization||Clicks Service Advisor Vacancies Recruitment Portal|
|Name of the Post||Service Advisor vacancy|
|Last Date to Apply||20 July 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Clicks Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Clicks Service Advisor Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Clicks Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.clicks.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Clicks Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
- To ensure service excellence at the point of sale by ensuring fast and efficient customer service and point of sale (POS) operational activities.
- To efficiently direct and control all operational activities at the point of sale in a timely and efficient manner.
- To ensure the effective and safe management of stock and cash, minimising shrinkage and ensuring a high standard of general housekeeping and administration
- To ensure shop assistant / cashiers are trained, competent, motivated and directed to fulfill their duties whilst delivering service excellence at all times.
- To ensure sufficient staffing of the shop assistant / cashiers in line with the work schedule, company policies and labour legistation.
- To timeously and efficiently resolve all customer queries in line with the Company’s policies.
- To drive the promotion of the Clicks clubcard in order to ensure the achievement of clubcard participation targets.
- To effectively manage stock by enforcing security measures, cash controls, returns policies and all other relevant administrative duties related to minimising stock losses and maximising security procedures at the point of sale.
- To deliver superior customer service by acting as a brand ambassador, being visible and offering a friendly and professional service.
- To support the Group’s vision to be the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
- To maintain updated knowledge on products, ranges, promotions and events in order to provide the correct information to customers at all times.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Essential: Grade 12
- Desirable: Maths 50% and English 50% at grade 12 level
- Essential: Relevant Retail/Business Management qualification (External applicants)
- 1 years’ experience in a customer facing role, overseeing the work of a number of employees within a retail/FMCG store operations environment
- Numeracy and stock management experience
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
- Understanding and application of financial management principles
- Retail/FMCG background and understanding of merchandising and promotions principles
- Knowledge of stock, cost, risk and compliance management procedures
- Knowledge of customer service excellence
- Knowledge of labour legislation and IR practices
- Knowledge of competency based interviewing
- Results and target driven
- Sound managerial skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Numeracy skills
- Leading and Supervising
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Relating and Networking
- Following instructions and procedures
- Working with people
- Planning and organising
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Clicks Service Advisor Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .