Cell C Ltd Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.cellc.co.za Careers Portal
Are you interested in Cell C Ltd jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Cell C Ltd Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Cell C Ltd Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Cell C Ltd Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.cellc.co.za You can apply now for Senior Manager – FTTH at Cell C Ltd Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Cell C Ltd Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Senior Manager – FTTH is being conducted is Cell C Ltd Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.cellc.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Cell C Ltd Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Cell C Ltd Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Cell C Ltd Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Cell C Ltd Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Senior Manager – FTTH
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Cell C Ltd Organization Required
|| B.Tech. / B.Sc. Engineering or B.Tech. / B.Sc. Computing Science or B. Engineering
||R 888 243 Per Year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Cell C Ltd Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Cell C Ltd Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Cell C Ltd Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.cellc.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Cell C Ltd Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Cell C Ltd Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Duties & Responsibilities
To manage, evolve and execute on the key accountabilities of the FTTH department in line with the overall corporate objectives within the agreed budget and timescales.
Key Performance Areas
The end-to-end design, delivery, and operations of Cell C’s FTTH domain in line with the corporate strategic imperatives, covering
- Day-to-day operations within the BSS FTTH business unit.
- Support technology requirements in line with FTTH Business unit strategic objectives.
- Management of FTTH billing and support team for effective delivery.
So as to
- Meet internal business requirements.
- Drive cross functional collaboration.
- Continually optimise the operational effectiveness.
- Continually reduce costs.
- Consult with Commercial and business-facing projects to ensure alignment of requirements and implantation of relevant solutions.
- Provide business consultation in defining processes and functions.
- Participate in and review business requirements specifications (BRS) and functional design specifications (FDS)
- Documentation of application components, use cases, process flows and configuration requirements.
- Provide support in delivery of related projects within the business support systems (BSS) domain.
- Understanding the end-to-end charging, processing and invoicing process and principles for FTTH customer billing.
- Understand the end-to-end billing and business support systems environment, with all systems, applications and business processes involved.
- Thorough understanding of FTTH systems and product catalogue methodologies.
- Understanding of telecommunication’s billing processes required to ensure the standardization of the billing processes
- Management of all infrastructure and applications within the FTTH billing domain.
- Manage all internal and 3rd party integration points into the BSS domain
- Understanding on integration principles within telecoms industry.
- Management of all services related to integration, retail and call centre solutions.
- Definition and effective software release management strategies
- Management and prioritization of required changes to ensure timely delivery of BSS requirements.
- Definition of effective release deployment strategies to support business requirements
- Ensure effective user acceptance testing (UAT) strategies
- Management and effective management alignment of environments to ensure seamless requirement delivery.
- Capacity management of all concerned environments.
- Management of all related technology upgrades.
- Review and ensure appropriate measures are in place for accurate and valid billing for all Cell C customers.
- Implement controls to ensure all invoices are issued and are accurate.
- Review all outputs generated by to ensure completeness, accuracy and validity of invoicing and account receivables (AR).
- Ensure invoicing is prepared in terms of the contracts and schedule of charges with service providers.
- Implement appropriate measures to ensure billrun(s) are completed as per agreed service level agreements.
- Plan, submit and agree annual budget in line with technology plans, requirements aligned to the company imperatives.
- Manage, monitor, and control the annual Opex and Capex budget and ensure that there is no overspend.
- Update the current year budget forecasts in line with the financial unit requirements.
- Review and approve cost expenditure as per delegation of authority.
- Continually optimise the deployment of the budget and implement initiatives to achieve savings.
- Review all outputs to ensure completeness, accuracy, and validity of FTTH invoicing.
- ·Implement appropriate measures to ensure billrun(s) are completed as per agreed service level agreements.
Vendor and Contract management
- Ensure that all equipment maintenance and support (M&S) as well as 3rd party managed services are covered by contracts that are valid and in effect.
- Working with Procurement, ensure that all contracts are negotiated so that the best position for Cell C is obtained
- Ensure that all contacts are actively managed at that the contracted outcomes are indeed delivered by the 3rd party.
- Ensure that all contracts are regularly reviewed, renewed, and optimised in line with the strategic objectives.
- Maintain the relationship with vendors and suppliers to ensure services delivered are in accordance with contracts and aligned to business objectives.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLA) are adhered to, with defined processes and structured governance models to allow suppliers to work effectively in collaboration with the organisation and enable Cell C to measure outputs and take appropriate action when required.
- Ensure timely and effective reporting on vendor performances.
- Assure service designs, tests, updates, and releases developed by the providers are in accordance with Cell C service standards and policies.
- Ensure the appropriate support processes and practises for 3rd party services are in place.
- Support the Legal department with vendor disputes.
- Lead and motivate staff to effectively deliver objectives, ensuring development opportunities, appraisal and management systems are embedded and relevant HR procedures are adhered to.
- Provide an advisory, support and mentorship function to enable staff to grow within their career.
- Drive employee engagement and maintain a low staff turnover rate.
- Initiate the appropriate Labour Relation action required within the department.
- Establish, evaluate, and guide the department’s Employee Performance Management programme.
- Set Key Performance Indicators targets and goals as per the department’s strategy and business objectives.
- Recruit employees: assign and direct work, oversee their development, identify training needs, and maintain staff competence.
Governance and compliance
- Ensure that General IT Controls (GITC) are effective and in line with audit requirements.
- Apply and adhere to Cell C HR policies, procedures and rules.
- Apply and adhere to Cell C Procurement policies, procedures and rules.
- Apply and adhere to Cell C Health and Safety policies, procedures and rules.
- Cooperate with Internal Audit and ensure that all findings are valid, attended to and closed by due dates.
- Demonstrate ethical business values and practices.
Perform any other related duties as requested by Management
- As defined from time to time.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- B.Tech. / B.Sc. Engineering or B.Tech. / B.Sc. Computing Science or B. Engineering
- ·A management qualification or a master’s qualification
- 6 years’ experience billing / BSS operations at a Telecom operator
- 2 years leadership and / or management experience
- Experience in International roaming and / or interconnect billing processes
- Experience in communicating and managing interfaces into different areas of an organisation at a Management level
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Cell C Ltd Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.