BroadReach Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in BroadReach jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely BroadReach Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download BroadReach Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
BroadReach Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @ broadreachcorporation.co.za You can apply now for at BroadReach Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
BroadReach Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of BroadReach Trainee Engineer is being conducted is BroadReach Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. broadreachcorporation.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
BroadReach Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
BroadReach Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
BroadReach Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|BroadReach Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
| Technical Advisor
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per BroadReach Organization Required
| Jobs in Johannesburg
| R 349,006.00 Yearly
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding BroadReach Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the BroadReach Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for BroadReach Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at broadreachcorporation.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the BroadReach Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
BroadReach Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Key Accountabilities (included but not limited to)
In your role as Technical Lead QA AND QI you will:
- set and guide standards which will form the foundation of quality assurance and quality improvement across all BroadReach supported districts, providing guidance and leadership on the design and implementation of modalities and “best practices” in QA and QI
- set guidelines, protocols and an M&E framework for the functioning of the QA and QI team
- develop tools and job aids to monitor and support the achievement of QA and QI objectives within BR and DoH
- provide project management and implementation mentorship support to direct reports to ensure that district and facility management and facility staff in supported districts are compliant with Site Improvement through Monitoring Systems (SIMS) requirements, National Core Standards for Health Establishments (NCS), Ideal Clinic Realisation and Maintenance (ICRM) for Primary Health Facilities and Hospitals and are on track towards improvement targets in respect of each.
- provide Technical Assistance on QA and QI to BroadReach customers, clients and internal stakeholders at national, provincial and district levels; keeping abreast of changing policies, guidelines and mandates and leading their roll out across districts where required.
- collaborate within BroadReach towards optimal support of QA and QI initiatives through our data and analytics platforms
- Medical, nursing or pharmacy degree
- Current Registration with the HPCSA, SANC or SAPC
- Master’s degree in a relevant area such as Healthcare, Science or the Social Sciences
- Recognised Degree in Health Service or General Management
- Recognised Diploma or Degree in Quality Assurance or Risk Management
- Recognised Diploma or Degree in Health Science Education or Adult Education
- Recognised Diploma or Degree in Health Service Management
Experience & skills
- Minimum 10 years’ experience within the healthcare industry is a pre-requisite
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in quality assurance and/or quality improvement and/or quality standards development and assessments is a pre-requisite
- Thorough knowledge of the SA National Core Standards for Health Establishments, Ideal Clinic Realisation and Maintenance, and various Quality Assessment methodologies is a prerequisite.
- Experience in health care industry with a specific focus on quality standards and assessments and most current Quality Improvement and Quality Assurance approaches, methods, tools, modalities and global best practices
- Thorough knowledge of the South African Integrated Clinical Services Management model, 90-90-90 HIV and TB strategic frameworks
- Knowledge of the South African DOH governing policies, regulations, directives and models related to health professions acts and omissions, ethics and scopes of practice
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience in delivering presentations and facilitating workshops
- Experience in government department engagement at a senior level (minimum Provincial level)
Personal qualities & Behavioural competencies
- Takes responsibility for work activities of self and team and follows through on commitments
- Strives to achieve or surpass results against internal or external standards of excellence
- Committed to development and mentoring of individuals towards their professional development
- Results orientation
- Consulting and Advising
- Monitoring and Measuring
Frequently Asked Questions Related To BroadReach Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.