Brambles Group Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Brambles Group jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Brambles Group Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Brambles Group Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Brambles Group Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.brambles.com You can apply now for Specialist, Procurement – Indirects SSA at Brambles Group Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Brambles Group Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Specialist, Procurement – Indirects SSA is being conducted is Brambles Group Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.brambles.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Brambles Group Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Brambles Group Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Brambles Group Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Brambles Group Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Specialist, Procurement – Indirects SSA
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Brambles Group Organization Required
|Jobs in Boksburg, Gauteng
|R 51 183 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Brambles Group Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Brambles Group Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Brambles Group Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.brambles.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Brambles Group Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Brambles Group Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Regional Indirect Category Sourcing Specialist SSA
This is the Opportunity you have been waiting for!!! Enhance your career with a Global Industry Leader.
Global Procurement is committed to deliver a significant contribution towards Brambles strategic priorities, enabling the markets to win through Procurement using breakthrough category strategies and sourcing execution to support operating margin improvement and competitive advantage.
Indirect Procurement categories tend to be complex with varying stakeholder needs, significant external spend and key relationships up to and including executive level. The prime accountability for this role is to drive value through ensuring the commercial elements of spend in the categories of Indirect Procurement for examples Facilities Management, Real Estate, Fleet Management, MRO, Marketing & Professional Service) are executed brilliantly with our vendors. This role will lead to sourcing decisions with key stakeholders and will apply elements of category management to support the maximisation of value, whilst minimising risk from all external spend and assuring quality of delivery and performance. Stakeholder engagement is key in order to drive the opportunities within Indirect Procurement.
- Support Sub Saharan Africa (SSA) region in the identification, creation and execution of regional business needs & opportunities.
- Be prepared to challenge status quo and bring game changing ideas to team.
- Finance engagement throughout Procurement cycle relating to projects and cost saving approvals. Engage with Finance Department on Financial Year Budget and forecast.
- Lead certain categories within the region as determined by Leadership
- Will own regional change management & execution for those categories of spend
- Own selected supplier relationships and manage their performance. Ensure that all elements of SPRM and CLM are embedded within those suppliers
- Developing Supplier Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and maintaining Supplier Relationship Management
- Use 6-step sourcing methodology to drive results, aligning all needs with stakeholders in advance
- Creating and managing Sourcing Events from creation to award
- Drive spend optimisation in the region
- Responsible for negotiating and contracting
- Management of all existing and new contracts
- Compliance and governance to processes and global procurement policy
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Market Analysis on commodity trends
- Responsible Sourcing for SSA region (BBBEE compliant vendors, Ethical sourcing practices and Sustainability)
- Manage project pipeline for SSA Indirects procurement
- Spend Analysis for SSA region identifying high spend categories and focus areas
- Improvement in overall spend management across Indirects categories
- Rationalisation of the Indirects vendor base
- Engagement and Collaboration with Global team and business stakeholders
- Strategic planning and delivery of goals
- Working with 3rd parties to develop competent approach to deliver savings in challenging markets.
- This role demands continuous interaction with Senior stakeholders across the Brambles organisation. Relationships with internal & external sponsors / stakeholders will be key to the success
- Contract implementation.
- Management and measurement of supplier performance of the highest order will be required
Relevant Business degree
Relevant Procurement Diploma
Indirects categories or commodity expertise is essential
5 years’ experience within Procurement
Strategic Procurement experience
Cost & financial management
Contract Life Cycle Management
Relevant computer systems (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
Skills and Knowledge
Someone that can articulate the regional supply market and take that knowledge to help develop strategies and executable plans
Presence and confidence around Senior stakeholders
Project Management with a collaborative approach
Knowledge within the category across multiple industries and commodities
Diploma – Project Management
Preferred Level of Work Experience
5 – 7 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Brambles Group Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.