BDO Vacancies 2023 Apply Here
Are you interested in BDO jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely BDO Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download BDO Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
BDO Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @ www.bdo.co.za You can apply now for Jnr Consultant and Administrator at BDO Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
BDO Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Jnr Consultant and Administrator is being conducted is BDO Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.bdo.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
BDO Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
BDO Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
BDO Careers 2023 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||BDO Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Jnr Consultant and Administrator
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per BDO Organization Required
|| Jobs in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
||R 211 018 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding BDO Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the BDO Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for BDO Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.bdo.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the BDO Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
BDO Careers Jobs 2023 Description
Primary Purpose of the Job
To ensure proper registration and finalisation of client instructions and to ensure deadlines are met timeously and attending to all matters ancillary. Ensure self and team perform high quality company secretarial and statutory services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Advise CRM Manager on pending work
- To ensure proper registration and finalisation of client instructions and to ensure deadlines are met timeously and attending to all matters ancillary.
- Ensure self and team perform high quality company secretarial and statutory services.
– Ensure data accuracy – overall capturing of data and data accuracy
- Oversight responsibility by identifying gaps in records
- Liaise with CRM to correspond gaps in records
- Ensure filing is done accurately.
Business /Brand Development/Operational Excellence
- Attend to CRM requests and queries.
- Metro-filling and retrieving records.
- Pasting of minutes and filling current records.
- Lodging at CIPC and track registered documents.
- Assist with Adhoc duties.
- Administration of the filing room & client files in terms of the quality manuals
- Responsible for assisting with the carrying out of client project as identified from time to time
- Scanning in of client records
- Assist with the overflow of Stat Audits
Quality and process
- Database administration for Prosoft
- Data capturing every prescribed timeframe
- Deactivation of hand over clients within prescribed timeframe
- Verification of Maconomy codes and client codes every prescribed period
- Providing consultants with SLA’s or providing supervisor within escalation processes.
- Filing and Metro filing done within prescribed timeframe
- Lodgement of CIPC documents within prescribed timeframe
People Development, Learning and Growth
- Knowledge sharing and upliftment of skills base
- Provide Consultant and Administrator Training
- Keep abreast of relevant changes on own field of work i.e. law amendments, new practice notes, etc.
- Team player and positive attitude
- Attend training courses offered
- Manage own performance and productivity
Qualifications, Recognition of Prior Learning, Work Experience, and Knowledge
Qualifications, Recognition of Prior Learning equivalent
- 1 relevant work experience/Confident and positive demeanor
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Metro filing system
- More excel training, MS Word, PowerPoint, Caseware
Competencies: Technical & Behavioural
- Excellent technical documentation preparation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and thoroughness
- Research and analyse information and make recommendations based on relevant evidence
- Excellent problem-solving skills – Ability to breakdown complex problems into logical pieces.
- Good organisational and time management skills – ability to handle multiple work streams.
- Exceptional Communication (Written and Verbal) and Interpersonal Skills
- Resilient and Adaptable with the ability to work under pressure.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Focused – ability to work on complex tasks to completion.
CONSENT TO PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION:
By sending us your application, Curriculum Vitae, academic records, qualifications, or any other personal information as defined by POPIA:
You have disclosed up to date and accurate records; and
You agree to us keeping your records in our data base as per our Retention Policy.
By agreeing to the terms herein, you give BDO South Africa the authority to process your personal information. This consent will remain valid until such time as we have received instructions from you to request, subject to any applicable law and where appropriate, the correction, updating or deletion of your personal information held by us. You further acknowledge and declare that all personal information supplied to BDO is accurate, up to date, not misleading and complete in all respects.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To BDO Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.