BankservAfrica Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in BankservAfrica jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely BankservAfrica Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download BankservAfrica Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
BankservAfrica Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.bankservafrica.com You can apply now for Switchboard and Receptionist at BankservAfrica Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
BankservAfrica Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Switchboard and Receptionist is being conducted is BankservAfrica Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.bankservafrica.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
BankservAfrica Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
BankservAfrica Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
BankservAfrica Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||BankservAfrica Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Switchboard and Receptionist
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per BankservAfrica Organization Required
||Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
||R 156 003 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding BankservAfrica Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the BankservAfrica Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for BankservAfrica Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.bankservafrica.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the BankservAfrica Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
BankservAfrica Careers Jobs 2022 Description
This details all the information about the job posting.
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
Switchboard and Receptionist
Selby – Johannesburg, GP 2001 ZA (Primary)
We provide skills, development opportunities and leadership support to our people so that they can hone their skills to do more and give more in support of each other, our clients, and our communities in a supportive, yet performance driven, environment.
WHO WE ARE
We’re an innovative technology company with strong ties to the financial industry. Innovating bank interoperability since 1972, supporting the growth of the South African Economy and individuals across the continent, is what we excel at. Continuously striving for financial inclusion and providing everyone with access to the digital economy enabling them to do more, get more and benefit from financial inclusion so that they can give more.
WHAT WE DO
Access to financial Inclusion ensures individual growth and economic growth – securing the growth of the African nation. We have served this noble purpose for five decades across the African Continent and our growth spurs us on to do more, give more and include more.
We are firm believers in our people and the Adaptability Quotient (AQ) inherent in each of us that makes us strive to thrive. BankservAfrica have a high AQ and it is this quality that has driven our business to continuously innovate and evolve, building capability and capacity to include more, enabling greater access to the country’s financial landscape.
WHERE WE’RE GOING
The payments landscape is being modernised globally and, therefore, ours is an exciting industry to be part of. New technologies are the main thrust driving this change. Technology enables the possibilities, and people’s ingenuity creates opportunities.
As an enabler our future plans are orchestrated around assembling a central payments environment that actively seeks and acquires strategic partners to enable service extensions. The core of our Financial Services Platform is a fully interoperable, cloud-ready composite platform delivering real-time value transfer and settlement, enhanced by a range of value-added services. The platform will leverage technological advancements aimed at:
- Managing complex volumes
- Faster deployment and faster change
- Personalised user experiences, with standardised platform experiences being the norm
Doing more will be realised through our creation of platform extension partners who will benefit from our standardised API capability which they in turn can offer to their clients, giving more. We aim to include new Market Actors through our value chain extension which will allow ‘pass-through’ connection in those cases where an existing actor passes services through a new actor enabling them to give more to the ecosystem without compromising the security or the role of the heavily regulated financial institutions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
BankservAfrica form part of the South African National Payments System and are a trusted partner of the financial industry, including banking institutions, and therefore require that employees adhere to unwavering standards of honesty and transparency in performing their duties.
As a Switchboard and Receptionist, you would be required to be the first contact with the outside world, including answering and directing calls, greeting visitors, handling enquiries professionally from the public and to manage meeting room bookings properly.
You will engage with the following stakeholders:
- External stakeholders
- Internal stakeholders
Your key responsibilities include:
- Always maintain professionalism in Reception area (ensuring noise level are kept as low as possible)
- Responsible for daily completion of checklist (visitors, contractors, guns and meeting room checklists. Timeous printing of meetings bookings and forwarding to Tea attendants.
- Assist with purchase orders
- Manage the booking status of the boardrooms, meeting rooms and the Auditorium daily, efficiently resolving double bookings by attempting to find an alternative venue and advising all recipients of the alternative option
- Escalating problems to relevant people where necessary
- Ensure that there is sufficient stationery in the meeting rooms, equipment is functioning properly and escalate any dysfunctionality to relevant people
- Ensure entrance risk levels are well controlled and monitored at all time – contractors, visitors, and staff.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE
- Drivers licence an advantage
- Required computer literacy levels
- Minimum x 2 years’ experience in related field.
- Excellent communication in English
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
At BankservAfrica we don’t see diversity as a problem to solve but rather as an asset that we can leverage to build a robust diverse community. We are deliberate about our approach and have an employment equity plan which we adhere to, we consider differently abled people as part of our diverse community and welcome their applications. Post the COVID 19 pandemic we offer flexible working arrangements for certain of our positions and encourage you to look at our comprehensive flexible working policy.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To BankservAfrica Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.