Ambledown Financial Services Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Ambledown Financial Services jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Ambledown Financial Services Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Ambledown Financial Services Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Ambledown Financial Services Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.ambledown.co.za You can apply now for Provider Networks Manager at Ambledown Financial Services Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Ambledown Financial Services Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Provider Networks Manager is being conducted is Ambledown Financial Services Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.ambledown.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Ambledown Financial Services Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Ambledown Financial Services Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Ambledown Financial Services Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Ambledown Financial Services Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Provider Networks Manager
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Ambledown Financial Services Organization Required
||Matric, Bachelor’s degree
||Jobs in Gauteng
||R 48 850 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Ambledown Financial Services Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Ambledown Financial Services Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Ambledown Financial Services Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.ambledown.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Ambledown Financial Services Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Ambledown Financial Services Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Unity Health is a well-established primary healthcare provider in the South African market. Our mission is to offer primary healthcare insurance solutions to the vast majority of South Africans. We are searching for a Provider Networks Manager who will manage the Networks Team and ensure that our company and its providers are supported. The successful candidate will collaborate with the team to maintain operational service commitments, as well as the organisation’s mission and values. The successful candidate will report to our Operations Executive.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and motivate Provider Networks team
- Working on multiple projects
- Collaborating with key stakeholders and departments to ensure efficacy
- Ensuring that the healthcare provider network composition includes an appropriate distribution of providers
- Managing, negotiating, executing, reviewing, and analysing, the dispute resolution processes in line with company standards
- Maintaining and enhancing healthcare provider networks while meeting and exceeding accessibility, quality, financial goals, and cost initiatives
- Participating in cross-functional teams to develop new, enhanced systems processes, programs, and policies to support business needs
- Initiating and implementing action plans to increase quality and productivity
- Developing and managing relationships across the Unity Health provider networks – including general practitioners, dental practitioners, pharmacies, radiologists, pathologists, optometrists, emergency services, hospital groups (private and public), and independent out-patient casualty units
- Working with management to set and agree on various provider fee structures to be used in the provider arrangements/agreements
- Implementing and managing the renewal of fee structures for providers
- Managing, reviewing, and implementing contractual documentation as and when required
- Creating and adhering to various Standards of Practice (SOPs) in setting up of new provider arrangements and managing them thereafter
- Onsite visits to potential/new providers to set up agreements as may be determined by their membership or other requirements
- Negotiating, developing, and managing healthcare provider arrangements
- Displaying confidence and professionalism during onsite and remote presentations on benefits and products on offer to clients and providers in the professional realm
- Ensuring provider network data integrity
- Demonstrating accuracy and due diligence for administrative and other business purposes
- Any other duties as assigned by the company from time to time
Desired Experience & Qualification
- FAIS Compliant
- Valid Driving License
- Bachelor’s degree
- Customer Service Certificate (Advantageous)
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in the South African healthcare market
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar/related position – Healthcare Provider Network Management
- Solid negotiating skills
- Developing, maintaining, and managing stakeholder relationships in the private and public sector
- Works independently and with minimal supervision
- Highly confident and professional
- Ability to make judgment calls and utilising proper discretion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and sound computer skills
- Ability to handle pressure – always remain calm, friendly, courteous, polite, professional, and willing to assist.
The company reserves the right to change this job description at its sole discretion from time to time.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Ambledown Financial Services Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.