AJ Personnel Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in AJ Personnel jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely AJ Personnel Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download AJ Personnel Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
AJ Personnel Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @ajpersonnel.co.za You can apply now for NIMART Nurse (Wits RHI) at AJ Personnel Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
AJ Personnel Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of NIMART Nurse (Wits RHI) is being conducted is AJ Personnel Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. ajpersonnel.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
AJ Personnel Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
AJ Personnel Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
AJ Personnel Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||AJ Personnel Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||NIMART Nurse (Wits RHI)
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per AJ Personnel Organization Required
||Professional Nursing Diploma/Degree
||Jobs in Mthatha, Eastern Cape
||R 390 000 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding AJ Personnel Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the AJ Personnel Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for AJ Personnel Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at ajpersonnel.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the AJ Personnel Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
AJ Personnel Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Main purpose of the job:
- This is a Permanent contract position, which requires experience in clinical knowledge, as well as nursing qualifications with specific emphasis on NIMART certificate, PrEP exposure, and training
- The Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for Adolescent Girls and Young Women (AGYW) project requires the services of a NIMART Nurse that will be responsible for providing all comprehensive health services (including SRHR) for Adolescent Girls and Young Women (AGYW)
- The candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day activities within a cluster (clinic (s), schools, tertiary institutions)
- The activities include the provision of mobile PHC, HIV Prevention, Care and support services for Adolescent Girls and Young Women (AGYW), including PrEP, ART, SRHR, linkage to care, adherence support, phlebotomy, interpretation of results, and ensuring that clients remain in care
- Ngangelizwe CHC Mthatha, Eastern Cape
Key performance areas:
- Engagement with AGYW, and other key role players to identify areas where AGYW are found on a regular basis
- Produce weekly work plan with a list of AGYW hotspot areas, with the planned route of delivery of services
- Identification of allocated funder targets, and design of outreach schedule to reach the target population, daily, weekly, monthly
- Establishment of a stakeholder team and organizing meetings to include AGYW and other role players
- Produce reports on demand creation and awareness campaigns and activities used to reach AGYW
- Orientation of facilities, and involvement AGYW in the project model, services available, and hours of operation
- Provision of behavior change information on issues related to HIV, TB, STI, SRHR, PrEP, ART, and other related information within the community
- Orientate DOH PHC facilities, and make them aware of project implementation
- Ensure DOH policies and guidelines are available and keep updated on developments
- Attend regular training on all guidelines, and keep updated on changes
- Obtain a letter of authority from the DOH to receive a list of commodities required to provide PHC services for AGYW
- Together with the Project Manager: National Coordination, order PHC drugs according to the DOH recommendations and keep a record of stock in, stock-out
- Sensitization training
- Conduct risk reduction counseling
- Conduct the following screening services for HIV, TB, STI, Syphilis, HPV, pregnancy, and other minor alignments
- Registration of clients using the clinical chart for Pre-ART, and ART
- Open clinical charts for clients for both PrEP/ART
- Phlebotomy-interpretation of results
- Documentation of all relevant patient results and information
- Clinical assessment of clients
- Counseling for PrEP, ART, and contraceptive choices
- Initiation clients on PrEP, PEP, STI treatment, FP, and ART
- Adherence support groups for PrEP, PEP, and ART
- Stock management and control, including drug supplies and commodities
- Quality assessment and control
- Produce electronic mapping database
- Produce reports on relevant out-reach activities and outcomes
- Monitor PrEP/ART numbers on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring and analyzing, reviewing, and reporting on the effectiveness of policy
- Regularly feedback on service standards, and new developments
- Quality Control of source documents and ensure data collection tools are completed in line with protocol and good clinical practice guidelines
- Maintain and build relationships with NDOH, provincial and district DOH, and any other medical/social services and stakeholders linked to the project
- Keep abreast of current news and events to report to management
- Engage regularly with key stakeholders, e.g., DOH, Civil Society, DBE
- Update stakeholders on new developments
- Promote interest in the Project PrEP program
- Promote the clinic in the cluster they have been assigned to ensure that the visual IEC materials are available
- Participate in regular planning sessions with RHI/DOH and other key stakeholders
- Establish effective working relationships with internal and external team
- Strengthen and support the referral system between the community, schools, clinics, and hospitals to ensure that clients are linked to care
- Conduct regular focus group discussions, support groups, and adherence support groups to increase uptake of PrEP/ART
- Support the implementation of strategies to ensure retention and adherence
- Support and strengthen the use of B-Wise as a source of educational information related to HIV and HIV Screening
- Work closely with WBOTs, peer navigators and counselors to document and respond to issues arising in the community
- Follow through to ensure that quality and productivity standards of own work are consistently and accurately maintained
- Create a database for client follow-up and trace missed appointments immediately.
- Maintain a positive attitude and respond openly to feedback
Required minimum education and training:
- Professional Nursing Diploma/Degree
- A/PC 101
- Competency Certificate in NIMART
- Certificate in PrEP
- Dispensing license
- Proficiency in MS Office
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle
- Public Drivers Permit (PDP) is an added advantage
Required minimum work experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience working within or supporting the public health sector
- 1-year experience in NIMART
- Experience working with Adolescents, or on Adolescent health-focused projects
- Experience working in the community and providing PHC mobile services
Professional Body Registration:
- South African Nursing Council
Desirable additional education, work experience, and personal abilities:
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to navigate complex situations
- SRH, AYFS trained or experience and certification in Good Clinical Practice is an advantage
- A demonstrated understanding of how to screen, assess, diagnose and treat clients for HIV STI, and TB
- Good understanding and ability to provide comprehensive health services including but not limited to HTS, PrEP, FP, Pregnancy, and ART services
- Ability to conduct adherence support groups, contraceptive counseling, and charting and conducting quality control assessments for clinical activities
- Systems thinker, ability to think through multifactored problems
- Experience working in a donor-funded organization/NGO or project-based environment
- Adaptable, willing to take initiative/a self-starter
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, and a proactive approach
- Knowledge of and passion for health-related issues
- Knowledge of youth (age 10-24) culture in South Africa
- Team player, detail-focused and reliable, able to work independently
- Have a good knowledge of the principles of customer service
- Passion for helping people
Demands of the job:
- Availability to work during weekdays, some evenings, as well as weekends as and when required
- Time will be split between community PrEP service delivery, direct service delivery, training, and mentoring of staff at the site
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV.
- Please Apply Online and complete your registration on Ditto Hire (our application tracking system) to enable and protect you as a candidate to accept the new POPIA terms and conditions. This will then create your permanent profile with which you can apply for all jobs as advertised by AJ PERSONNEL. However, you may remove your profile from AJ PERSONNEL when you are no longer in the job market.
- AJ Personnel is fully POPIA Compliant.
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- The closing date for all applications: 27 October 2022.
- Wits Health Consortium will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date can consider their applications to be unsuccessful.
- Our Client, WHC – RHI, maintains mandatory Covid-19 requirements, and as such only Covid-19 vaccinated incumbents will be considered for positions.
- WHC, in accordance with its Employment Equity goals and plan, will give preference to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- AJ Personnel is only responsible for advertising the advertisement on behalf of their client Wits Health Consortium.
- AJ Personnel does not have any salary or other information regarding the position.
Medical Aid Contribution, Provident Fund Contribution
Frequently Asked Questions Related To AJ Personnel Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.