AECI Environmental Practitioner Vacancies 2023 Apply Here
Are you interested in Environmental Practitioner jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely AECI Environmental Practitioner Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download AECI Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
AECI Environmental Practitioner Vacancies 2023 Apply @www.aeciworld.com You can apply now for AECI Environmental Practitioner at AECI Modderfontein Near Me Careers Recruitment Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
AECI Environmental Practitioner Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of AECI is being conducted is AECI Environmental Practitioner Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.aeciworld.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
AECI Environmental Practitioner Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
AECI Environmental Practitioner Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
AECI Environmental Practitioner Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||AECI Environmental Practitioner Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per AECI Organization Required
||R 14 304 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding AECI Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the AECI Environmental Practitioner Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for AECI Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.aeciworld.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the AECI Recruitment Careers 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
AECI Environmental Practitioner Careers Jobs 2023 Description
- Support the Environmental Specialist in providing an on-site environmental management service at Nitrates complex with specific focus on drainage systems, solid waste and air quality.
- Extensive knowledge in Air Quality and Stack Emission sampling.
- Compile monthly environmental reports.
- Investigate all incidences related to the environment and make recommendations for mitigation or policy changes.
- Track water use parameters in excel, interrogate data and investigate discrepancies.
- Have a firm understanding of Stack emissions and ISO kinetic sampling.
- Understand Carbon Tax and reporting requirements.
- Oversee waste disposal by licensed contractors.
- Experience in plant operations and effluent management.
- Active involvement in environmental studies and projects and to provide positive inputs to ensure compliance to AEL, WUL and Sewer permit.
- Ensure compliance to all permit requirements as well as ISO14001 requirements.
- Environmental Training Forums.
- Degree in environmental management or BSC Environmental
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of Air Quality legislation and sampling, including but not limited to explosives legislation, water use license, burning grounds and air quality
- Understanding of the chemistry relating to water and air pollution
- Working knowledge of environmental legislation and ISO 14001 standard for environmental management systems
- Understanding of waste minimisation
- Basic project management skills
- Ability to conduct environmental investigation Ability to speak an African Language would be advantageous i.e. Zulu / Northern Sotho / Pedi
Frequently Asked Questions Related To AECI Environmental Practitioner Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .