Unilever Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.unilever.co.za Careers Portal
Are you interested in Unilever jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Unilever Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Unilever Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Unilever Careers Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.unilever.co.za You can apply now for Execution Planner – IC at Unilever Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Unilever Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Execution Planner – IC is being conducted is Unilever Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.unilever.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Unilever Recruitment : Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Unilever Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Unilever Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Unilever Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Execution Planner – IC
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Unilever Organization Required
||Jobs in Boksburg, Gauteng
||R 17 845 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Unilever Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Unilever Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Unilever Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.unilever.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Unilever Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Unilever Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Main Job Purpose:
The Execution Planner is the Planning representative at Unilever’s factories from both FG and RMPM perspective.
The role covers Production and Material Scheduling for week 0 to 1 horizon: receives the Production Plan for the week – Master Product Schedule (MPS) – creates a daily production schedule to meet the end of week production outputs and schedules and executes the daily call offs of Raw and Packaging Materials from suppliers.
The Execution Planner ensures that changes to factory capacities and other operational parameters are fed back to the L2 Hub to ensure that executable Plans are created.
Plays a key role in building the Planning relationship with the factories to drive plan adoption.
- Schedule the factory resources optimally in line with the Master Production Schedule (MPS) provided by the L2 Planning Hub for week 0 to 1 horizon:
- Review previous week’s performance against schedule and agree production orders to be carried over
- Align with factories to confirm inputs to line scheduling (e.g., factory calendar, labour)
- Create the production schedules in line with the MPS
- Ensure that materials are available before presenting the production schedules to the factory for sign off
- Ensure that production schedules are in line with warehouse capacity constraints
- Align with the factory operations teams, challenge and adjust schedules as necessary and publish
- Feed back to the L2 Planning Hub when adjustments are needed to improve the MPS in future
- Incorporate in week adjustments as necessary – Innovations, Breakdowns, Unplanned Maintenance
- Monitor and drive conformance of Operations to the production schedule
- Act as point of contact between the factory and the L2 Hub i.e., communicate factory information needed by the L2 Hub to create an executable MPS
- Monitor and manage volume of product left from change overs and rework activities
- Propose adjustments to the MPS to E2E Planner to resolve constraints
- Manage unexpected plan shutdowns or extraordinary events and communicate at the earliest opportunity to the L2 Hub
- Convert Planned Orders to Process Orders
- Flag any risks to delivering export specific volume to the Market Collaboration Planner
- Flag any risks to delivering local and export (shared SKU) volume to the Market Collaboration Planner
- Flag any short-term risks to the E2E Planner weekly before weekly Ops meeting
- Work with the operations team to generate run sequences per line to minimise downtime and maximise output
- Review previous week’s performance and root cause, adjust plans after checking carry overs.
- Schedule the delivery of materials with Suppliers, monitor delivery logistics (Call off)
- Liaise with local Suppliers to ensure material availability to meet schedules and define and execute corrective actions
- Manage and resolve week 0 to 1 material availability crises with suppliers
- Execute SLOB management actions proposed by the Inventory ptimisation Specialist
- Maintain delivery due list with inbound warehouse personnel
- Ensure the tracking document is populated with integrity of materials by ensuring prompt write offs of obsolete stocks (following global policy)
- Recommend changes on POs to L2 team (MRP Coordinator)
Liaison with other parties:
- Escalate to Procurement planned material availability issues
- Liaise with inbound stores on overdue deliveries and follow up with suppliers
- Liaise with inbound stores and Suppliers for most desirable delivery days
- Liaise with Suppliers of rejected materials and ensure that all materials are returned to the suppliers
- Ensure that all GRN on materials on week 0 to 1 are capture timelessly, and if not escalate to the Market & Site Collaboration Planner
- Advise Suppliers of all changes in stock holding policy to ensure that stock is appropriately managed
Output Reliability (OR):
- Review previous week’s factory performance against plan (Latest Plan OR) and input into the weekly OR loss tree with sourcing unit input and consensus (owned by Ops).
- Report on losses and plans to improve in weekly Ops meetings and S&OP Supply meeting, when required.
- Execute material write offs at product launches, re-launches, SKU rationalisation, VIP projects, working closely with the E2E planner to ensure that all plans are optimised and run-out schedules are accurately maintained
- Incorporate transition activities into the daily schedule e.g., schedule production trials
- Provide input into MOC for FG
- Manage RMPM material write offs at product launches, re-launches, SKU rationalisation, 5S projects, working closely with the MRP Coordinator to ensure that all plans are optimised and run-out schedules are accurately maintained
- Ensure material availability for RMPM on week 0 to 1 – production trials, ramp up and ramp down
- Provide input into MOC for RMPM
Working Capital Management:
- Execute working capital reduction plan at site for Finished Goods through run strategy, EBQ optimization etc. Flag any reduction opportunities with the Market Collaboration Planner.
- Execute actions proposed by the Inventory Specialist and End to End Planners on Slow and Obsolete (SLOB) finished goods and ensure that provisions are raised timeously
- Work closely with the Procurement team and suppliers to ensure appropriate stock levels for bulks are maintained both on-site and at the suppliers to ensure material availability
- Execute actions proposed by the Inventory Specialist and End to End Planners on slow and Obsolete (SLOB) raw and packaging materials and ensure that provisions are raised timeously
- Provide feedback to Parameter Optimisation Specialist to ensure run strategy is workable
- Provide and validate input data to the Inventory Specialist for generation of the Inventory Planning Model and agree output prior to implementation
- Provide and validate other planning master data required by the L2 Hub
- Ensure proper maintenance of relevant data in the system as defined by the Master Data templates
- Ensure accuracy of dynamic factory master data (e.g., changeover times)
- Perform regular scheduling data health checks
- Work closely with supply planning team in updating customer service reports and providing information on recovery
- Capture OR Losses with sourcing unit stakeholders on a weekly basis (Latest Plan OR) and communicate to stakeholders
- Provide data for CCFOT loss analysis to the E2E Planner (losses pertaining to OR)
- Support S&OP Supply Meeting preparation (and attendance), when required
- Ensure the plant shortage report is issued weekly
Professional Skills & Standards of Leadership
- Future fit planning skills is an advantage (Curiosity and Agility, Impact through Technology)
- Tertiary degree with Supply Chain and/ or Business Management is preferred. An engineering degree will also be considered, with experience in the general supply chain being an advantage
- Further studies in supply chain, including an APICS/SAPICS qualification, would be beneficial
- A good understanding of, and the use of SAP is essential
- Planning and functional business process knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence stakeholders to achieve results
- Strong change, service and agile mindset
- Strong accountability and responsibility
- Standards of Leadership: Agility; Personal Mastery
- 1-3 Years exposure to broad based Supply Chain management.
- Understand ‘Make’ and ‘Source’ processes
- Fully operational in ‘Plan’ processes
- Experience in managing external parties.
- Experience working and interacting with all levels in a business.
What You Get: Challenges of the job & experience to be gained.
- Opportunity to work with and optimizing the systems in order to delivery improved planning results.
- Combine several constraints and often divergent objectives.
- Team working with different functions.
- Clear vision of the supply chain processes.
- Working with suppliers & managing their development and performance
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Unilever Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.