hearX Group Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in hearX Group jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely hearX Group Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download hearX Group Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
hearX Group Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.hearxgroup.com You can apply now for Fulfillment Officer at hearX Group Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
hearX Group Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Fulfillment Officer is being conducted is hearX Group Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.hearxgroup.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
hearX Group Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
hearX Group Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
hearX Group Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||hearX Group Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per hearX Group Organization Required
||Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng
||R 195000.00-350000.00 Yearly
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding hearX Group Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the hearX Group Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for hearX Group Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.hearxgroup.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the hearX Group Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
hearX Group Careers Jobs 2022 Description
The purpose of this role is to coordinate and facilitate all order fulfillment and escalation activities for the B2C department of hearX for the fulfillment of product orders in the USA and other regions.
Ad hoc availability after hours.
- Diploma in Supply Chain and Logistics
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or similar (desirable)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 2 years’ experience as a Fulfilment Officer, including, but not limited to:
- Case logging
- Fulfillment coordination
- Escalation coordination
- Retail or FMCG
- Proficient Excel skills
- Customer support
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- An appreciation for query resolution and a sense of urgency for escalation turnaround times
- Strong mathematics skills and attention to detail required
- A great understanding of fulfillment processes and systems
- CRM Software (Customer Relationship Management)
- Inventory Management and Fulfillment Software
- WMS (Warehouse Management System Software) experience beneficial
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning Software) experience beneficial
- Working knowledge of US carrier services and related platforms experience beneficial
Key performance Areas, Weighs and Objectives:
- Assist in conducting stock-takes (where applicable) and ensure stock levels are kept above minimum levels.
- Continuously liaise with fulfillment partners to monitor stock levels.
- Assist in determining if inventory quantities are sufficient for needs, ordering more materials when necessary. This may include inventory forecasts based on provided sales forecasts.
- Assist in preparing, sending and filing purchase orders. Ensure purchase orders are executed.
- Assist in contacting suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries, follow up on orders, and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Calculate costs of orders, and charge or forward invoices to appropriate accounts.
- Assist in communicating to suppliers and fulfillment warehouses regarding order status, changes, or cancellations.
- Manage stock storage and ensure all devices are kept in the correct location
- Assist with the implementation of a stock management system.
- Assist in ensuring adequate stock levels of all applicable packaging is maintained
- Ensure orders are fulfilled accurately and within the promised lead time.
- Manage fulfillment software systems.
- Assist in managing retail partner systems and order management systems.
- Ensure adequate stock levels through close monitoring of stock and frequent engagement and alignment with hearX procurement function.
- Resolve operational issues related to pending and fulfilled orders.
- Coordination with shipping service providers (USPS, UPS, FedEx etc.).
- Provide reports to the line manager and relevant stakeholders on order and fulfillment statistics and metrics.
- Continuous communication with fulfillment stakeholders.
- Create manual orders on an ad hoc basis.
- Oversee the order tracking process and ensure orders are processed in accordance to the organization’s customer service standards.
- Post fulfillment engagement with asset management and related systems.
- General escalation management and support.
- Identify and present improvement initiatives relating to fulfillment processes and systems.
- Compile relevant records as is necessary for compliance to ISO, CE, FDA (and other) standards and requirements as is applicable to assigned products.
- Accomplish objectives by establishing plans, budgets and results; reviewing progress and making mid-course corrections to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Efficient and effective reporting on strategies, prioritization and tasks to Line Manager.
- Take personal ownership for projects/products/systems and work quality as well as contributing to team development and the hearX ecosystem as a whole.
- Examining Information
- Establishing Rapport
- Convincing People
- Showing Composure
- Meeting Timescales
- Checking Things
- Managing Tasks
- Taking Action
- Documenting Facts
- Interpreting Data
- Developing Expertise
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Providing Insights
- Articulating Information
- Making Decisions
- Thinking Positively
- Embracing Change
- Inviting Feedback
- Following Procedures
- Producing Output
This job description is not a definitive or exhaustive list of responsibilities and is subject to change depending on changing business requirements. Employees will be consulted on any changes. Employee’s performance will be reviewed based on the agreed upon objectives.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To hearX Group Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.