Broll Property Group Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.broll.com Careers Portal
Are you interested in Broll Property Group jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Broll Property Group Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Broll Property Group Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Broll Property Group Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.broll.com You can apply now for Property Administrator at Broll Property Group Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Broll Group Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Property Administrator is being conducted is Broll Property Group Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.broll.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Broll Property Group Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Broll Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Broll Property Group Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Broll Property Group Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Broll Property Group Organization Required
||Jobs in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
||R 183 356 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Broll Property Group Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Broll Property Group Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Broll Property Group Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.broll.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Broll Property Group Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Broll Property Group Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Responsible for the Property Administration functions. Assist in ensuring maximum income of Property through effective property administration. Assumes responsibility for the effective administration of the Property and facilities. Assumes responsibility for the effective maintenance and reporting of financial records. Assumes responsibility for ensuring professional business relations. Effectively supervises Property personnel, ensuring optimal performance. Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned. Keeps management well informed of area activities and significant problems.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Assumes responsibility for the effective administration of the property and facilties.
- Keeps a register of all lease movements
- Prepares and drafts offer to leases, cessions, camcellations and addendums of lease agreements
- Keeps management informed of lessing activities and any signficant problems
- Update and maintain lease audits and buidling lease profile and any leasing reports
- Negotiates certain leases/renewals as prescribed by manager, including parking bays
- Ensures correct revenue stamping, where applicable
- Ensures correct signatories in place
- Records tracking of document until completion
- Effective handling and communication of tenant queries with supporting information
- Assists with tenant application forms, FICA and required documentation for entering into a lease agreement.
- Run Risk Analysis and reporting thereof
- Checks prospective tenant details via credit bureau for adverse information
- Ensures that all relevant documents e.g. I.D. book/company registration etc is attached to the application
- Advises tenant within 24 hour period if their application is accepted or declined
- Confirms initial payment before the lease agreement is drawn up
- Advises Operations/Facitilies Manager of new or vacating – arranges for signage/keys/parking disc etc.
- Advises Marketing Manager – of new or vacating tenant
- Amends vacancy schedule
- Updates tenant schedule
Municipal charges, services and Utilities
- Analyse Municipal accounts, leases and any services to tenants for the recovery thereof
- Analyse the methodology of the expense and the recovery thereof
- Liase with meter reading companies and municiplalities
- Create and maintain spreadsheets, keeping track and comparing recoveries
- Input/Capture recoveries
- Carry out annual actualisations and recovery thereof
- Maximising recovery ratio’s and effective control
- Reporting on municipal charges, servcies and utilities including required schedules, budgeting and forecasting
- Effective handling and communication of tenant complaints and queries with supporting information
- Liasing with tenants for monthly Turnover submissions as per lease agreement
- Analysing the Turnover submitted and recommendations relating to same
- Keeping a track record of the submissions
- Capturing of monthly Turnover figures
- Calculating Turnover Rentals on monthly reported figures
- Raising Turnover Rentals after checking and approvals
- Liasing with tenants in obtaining the Annual Audited Turnover Certificate and checking thereof
- Re-calculating Turnover Rental based upon Annual Audited Turnover Certificates
- Effectve handling and communication of Raising of Turnover Rental and any penalties
- Supporting documenation are checked
- Assisting in Turnover Rental Audits
- Ensure that accurate Reporting of Turnover items
- Ensures that accurate tenant schedules are maintained for each building
- Vacancy schedule is updated and copied to each member of staff
- Compilation and presentation of the above with the building financial details and general information, to form the monthly client report
- Compiles monthly management report pack and budget packs
- Complies Quareterly, Budgets and forecasting reports
- Ensures that deadlines are met
- Assists Management with all aspects on the income and expenditure
- Assists Management with all aspects for budgeting, forecasting and required reports
- Assists Management with Debtors Control, Arrears, Reconcilaitions, Analysis
- Assists with Petty Cash, control, reporting and accurate records accoring to procedures and policies
- Captures, records, follow up all faults with Facilities Manager
- Captures, records, follow up on Suppliers recommendations loading and updates
- Captures , records, follow up on Purchase Orders, Invoices and any Supplier Reconciliatons.
- Prepare, capture, records, follow up all Capital Expenditures and reconciliations thereof.
- Assists with Budgets and Forecasts
- Broker liaison
- Tenant correspondance
- Filing/ archiving
- Annual audit preparation
- Tenant complaints
- Contracter liaison
- ISO compliance to policies and procedures
- Assumes responsibility for the effective maintenance and reporting of financial records.
- Oversees preparation of monthly, quarterly, annually, and other management reports.
- Assesses and reports on monthly performance against budgets.
- Prepares and motivates consolidated reports for submission to Compnay and client
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring professional business relations with tenants, client, vendors, contractors, and trade professionals.
- Works to develop and maintain productive business relations
- Acts as a liaison between the Company, the Clinet and external contacts.
- Ensures effective coordination of external services with Company operations.
- Obtains and conveys information as appropriate.
- Promotes goodwill and a positive image of the Company and the Client
- Effectively supervises Property personnel, ensuring optimal performance.
- Provides leadership to assigned personnel through effective objective setting, delegation, and communication. Conducts regular meetings to ensure that personnel are well informed of changes in policies and procedures. Discusses areas needing improvement.
- Assigns and coordinates personnel and assists with general adminsitrtion including reception duties. Directs daily operations.
- Identifies, develops, and implements training programs as appropriate.
- Provides measurable feedback to assigned personnel and suggestions for improved performance.
- Assists in interviews, hires, and assigns personnel as necessary.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Reports on Operational expenses, foot traffic, security incidents etc.
- Public Relations: Assistance to the PR / Marketing functions
- Property administration is efficiently and cost effectively administered.
- Reports are complete, accurate, and delivered on time according to schedules
- Good communication and coordination exists with departments. Assistance is provided as needed.
- Senior Management is appropriately informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Effective business relations exist with tenants, clients, vendors, contractors, and trade professionals.
- Strategic input into risks, opportunities, analysis, design, implementation, monitoring.
Related tertiary qualifications
Additional related Property Administration training preferred.
Required Knowledge: Excellent understanding of Property administration and management procedures.
Knowledge of budgeting, service contracts, and leasing agreements.
Experience Required: Three or more years of related experience, with at least two or more years of supervisory experience.
skills/abilities: Excellent administration, writing, presentation skills and abilities.
Able to organise, coordinate, and direct functions.
Strong problem solving skills.
Good communications skills.
Able to use all related maintenance equipment and computer applications.
Strong computer and analytical skills.
Able to work with a team
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Broll Property Group Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.